Louis

It was a beautiful day and so she decided to go out into the garden. She was admiring the roses when Louis appeared behind her. He warmly greeted her with a kind smile and she smiled in return. She then noticed the flower which he held in his hand. Seeing her look at the flower, Louis presented it before her, "I want you to have this. It's a special rose, one not even found in this garden." He said with a shy grin. She took the flower from his hand and brought it to her nose taking in it's scent, "Mm, what a lovely smell." Her face was serene as she took in the rose. Louis was pleased to have made her happy and was about to say something when she brought up Edward. "I have to show him. I know he will love it." She started to walk off, stopping once to look at Louis, "Thanks so much, Louis." She kindly smiled and continued walking off.

Louis remained standing there watching her go until she were no longer in sight. Clenching his fists, his gaze fell to the ground below. His whole body had started to tremble. He knew it was pointless, there was no way he could win over her heart because it was already taken by someone else. A few lonely tears flowed down his face as he promised to himself he would rid his feelings for her but that was easier said than done as every morning when he served her tea and she thanked him with her ever so sweet smile...the pain in his heart would serve to remind him of what he could never have, never touch...