Luke

She was still sound asleep when Luke entered the room. He stood there by her side admiring her sleeping form for a few moments before waking her up. "Good morning." He said, handing her a teacup which she happily took. "Thanks, Luke." She said and took a sip of the tea. "Oh by the way, I have these tickets here for a special showing..." Luke didn't even get to finish what he was saying as she jumped on the spot seeing the tickets in his hand to an event she had wanted to go to.

"Oh my goodness, can I actually go?!" She exclaimed in excitement and Luke nodded trying to finish what he had to say but she continued on, "Keith and I can go together! Thanks so much, Luke." She was grinning from ear to ear thrilled to be able to go out with the prince.

Luke on the other hand looked troubled which she was seemingly oblivious too, "Yeah... You can go with Prince Keith." He weakly replied and began to head out of the room hearing her thank him once more when he was at the door. "I wanted to go with you..." Woefully he took one last glance at her smiling on the bed and sighed before leaving the room. Luke was nearly in tears from having his heart torn apart, he never even had a chance. He never thought it would be so hard to love someone and never have those feelings returned yet at the same time being fated to watch over them for eternity as you slowly died inside.