UPDATE

Hello everyone first off I want to say that we will get to #1 eventually. My reason for slow updates is my involvement in the protests you might have seen in the news, on twitter, Instagram, etc. i organized I giant protest, I have been part of other protests, and I am fighting for change every day. I haven't gotten political on here but the US is currently in shambles from many different things. It is a very scary time where I feel like I can't trust many of my countries leaders to help the nation and where the people who are suppose to protect the nations citizens are instead hurting and attacking the citizens. Donald Trump wants to send the largest military in the world to attack its own citizens and shut them up by hurting and killing them even if they are peaceful. He ordered his troops to attack tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at peaceful protests. The police are attacking peaceful protests. The first amendment in the United States constitution is the freedom of speech and the right to protest. My government is no longer following the United States constitution. That terrifies me beyond words. There is so much uncertainty in the US economically, with leadership, with politics, with jobs, with health, with safety, with the future of everyone in the country. In the US no matter what people's opinions are they have faced and will continue to face multiple negative consequences for what is happening and will continue to happen. Overall I am scared and I have not had the time or the right head space to update.

I promise I will update I just don't know when that will be with everything going on. I hope you all are doing well and staying safe, bye.