Part 5

Part 5
My fingertips tracing over his hot sweaty body, the streak of sunlight oozing through the open curtains illuminates his perfectly golden skin.
“What’s on your mind?” He asked with a smirk on his face.
I trace my fingers over his stomach tracing his formed muscle lines, all the way down to his naked crotch.
“Just about how much I want you Matthew.” I reply to his question grabbing his crotch gently. Stroking over the tip of his penis with my thumb. “So badly.” I whisper and start nibbling his ear.
“You are such a bad girl.” He says with a devilish smile forming on his face as he flips me onto my back and moves in between my legs on his knees. “Such a bad…bad…bad girl.” He says placing short and sweet kisses on my hip bones, my thighs, and the top part of my vagina. Teasing me, softly and slowly.
“I can’t take this anymore!” I exclaim as I push myself upwards stoking myself against his bare, hard cock.
“Gentle my lamb. We’ve got all the time we need.” He laughs and suddenly flips me over onto my stomach in the matter of seconds. He shoved himself into my vagina and I exclaim in pleasure.
I wake up hot and bothered. The morning sunlight flooding, through the open curtains.
“What the fuck.” I whisper to myself. I grab my phone from my bed side table and check the time. It is already 08:30, I am late!
I jump out of bed and get dressed in my first pantsuit, grab some heels in my hand and my laptop bag in the other.
“Morning sleepy head!” Cate says from the kitchen as I make my way to the front door.
“Moring Cate fuck I’m late. I must go. How about we get take outs tonight?” I ask all in one breath as I grab one of Cate’s waffles from the plate.
“Sure.” She says as I rush out the door.
As I stand in front of the big fifty floor building, coated in silver paneling with large windows all around, I struggle to put on my heels.
As soon as I feel stable enough, I enter the building.
“You’re late.” Stacy said from the receptions desk.
“Morning to you to.” I say as I hurry to the elevators and signal it to go to floor 40. Our little cube of ice.
As the doors open, I am greeted by my secretary Joe, I have always found him odd, but his boyfriend seems to balance that out.
“You have a meeting in ten, and I left the papers for the final web draft for Mr. Stan on your desk. They are happy with it and we can host within a week.” His words follow behind me as we walk into my office. Shutting the glass doors behind me I try to get myself together.
“Oh, and coffee, a white latte, no sugar extra whip.” He says as he hands me a hot paper cup.
“You are a life safer!” I thank him with our air-cheek kiss.
“Now get your but to that meeting girl.” He says as he chases me from my own office.
I make my way down the hall to our conference room. As the presentation starts, I introduce myself, soon after I hear question coming from the other side of the table. My eyes catch a glimpse of his face and soon I realize its Matthew.
“Shit.” I whisper quietly to myself as my body breaks out in a sweat.
“I trust you. You can build our company website and host it. I know it is safe in your hands.” Matthew’s voice breaks through the silence.
“I appreciate the trust and confidence you have in my company.” I said not breaking eye contact with him.
“Then I think this meeting is over.” He says with a smile. The rest of the meeting board gets up and leaves the room, yet he stays behind.
He walks closer to me and places his hand on the side of my cheek.
“I missed you.” He says. His minty breath bouncing of my own.
I bite my lip trying to hide my anxiousness as I can feel my heart racing.
“You trust me, right?” He asks as he walks to the room’s blinds and closes them.
I shake my head giving consent.
“Use your words my lamb.”
“Yes.” I whimpered through my clutched teeth.
His warm lips softly touching mine, our tongs colliding. His pelvis squeezed up tightly against mine as his hand slips up my skirt. He picks me up placing my bottom on the cold marble tabletop. He took of my shoes one by one, kissing my legs gently while taking of my pantyhose.
“Let’s finish what we began yesterday.” He says and I shudder at his words. His words send a signal down and I feel myself wet, soaked already.
The adrenaline I get, the rush, the fact that I know we can get caught... I love it all.
Our bodies flushed with heat, his lingering kiss, the sweetness of his tongue stroking mine.
Our bodies rubbing up against each other, veins surfacing. He keeps the beast on a leash even though he rips my blouse open. Softly he starts nibbling by my ears, slowly moving down the side of my neck down to my collar bone, his hand softly cupping my breast as his lips trace my chest. His hands slipping around my back unhooking my bra. His lips stroking over my bare nipple, tugging at it gently with his teeth.
Hands tracing down my tights spreading open my legs, fingers tracing over my thong, touching my clit through the thin lace fabric. Moving the lace aside he pushed two fingers into me slowly and I soon found myself pressing onto his hand. Pressing hard. The hand inside me increased tempo and I gasped at the mounding sensations within me. He licked my breast once more and traversed down my stomach to meet his currently occupied hand. He stooped down to his knees, placing my feet on the table leaving my vagina exposed and he gently separated my labia with both hands. He angled his face up to kiss my pussy, first lightly, teasingly. Then he plunged his tongue deep inside of me and I feel myself release. I began pushing down against his mouth rhythmically. His tongue darted firmly within me--sucking, caressing, and causing me too nearly cum.
“I’m not allowing you to cum until I say so.” I hear his voice filled with lust.
He stood up and I could feel him press firmly into my pelvis. Running his hands along my bare breasts, he kneaded them gently. He pressed harder into my body until I thought I could take no more. So slowly, he began to rub himself against mine. Every few seconds I felt him hit me exactly right, so that I wanted more—but I wanted him deeper inside of me. He pulled himself of me as he rubbed my insides once more then suddenly pressed himself slightly into my vagina. He placed one hand beneath my head lowering me onto the table and the other to my right side and slowly pushed his way deeper into my body.
"Tell me if I'm hurting you," he said. I nodded and tried to burn every sensation into my mind. Even the brief pain of feeling flesh tears inside a secret space. I wanted to keep it all forever. Once fully inside my body, he began to rock gently in and out, massaging my tight channel. He shuddered in pleasure and roughly kissed my mouth.
“CUM!” He exclaims while kissing me and I felt a sudden wetness leave my body, as I felt paralyzed lying to the table.
“Good girl.” He says as we both gasp for air lying completely on the conference table.

” He says as we both gasp for air lying completely on the conference table