Wishes do come true || 2

Gilbert has come walking from the Train station taking in the beautiful avonlea scenery.

The place that he once called home.

He looked around walking past the trees on the way to the Blythe Farm.

in the two years he had been gone he couldn't help thinking about his beautiful anne.

Or at least that's what he hopes to call her one day.

she was always there in the back of his mind he couldn't help but stop and think every now and then in his life.

I wonder what anne would do?

Anne would love this scenery!

Anne would have something to say about this!.

he stopped  his mind drawn away from the thought of his Anne.

he heard screams, They were the screams of a woman in Pain.

Gilbert sprinted, running towards where the scream had came from.

He saw Billy who the last time he saw he had ended up taking a few shots at.

As he got closer it appeared he was kicking kicking and slapping a girl as hard as he could.

tho he was a ways a way he could see auburn hair blowing away in the end, her arms wrapped around her head blocking his hands as the cams down hard against her chest.

She screamed louder as she was violated by the arrogant asshole who was a horrible excuse for a man.

She picked up her head as the feeling of pain had abruptly stopped.

Gilbert looked at the girl before his eyes taking in her features looking at the freckles that are sprinkled onto of her nose.

He recognized her.

"Anne......"

Anne heard her name called out by a unusual yet somehow faintly familiar voice.

Anne picked her head up as she looked at the man who stood before her though she couldn't tell who he was because her tears were blurring her vision.

However the boys figure looked familiar.

She tilted her head down looking at her hands rested on the ground
seeing a cut sliced on her forearm.

Why did that voice sound so familiar? Where had she heard this before?

The figure turned to look at Billy as Anne wiped her eyed looking towards Billy and the figure except the figure who stood in front of her, was now becoming clear just who.. he was.

His shaggy brown hair hung just over his forehead an his jaw was clenched and his hazel eyes were full of Anger and rage.

She remembered The boy who she had fallen in love with two years before.

...Gilbert Blythe!.

Gilbert ran at Billy looked raged in fury and pushed the boy back and shoved him to the ground with force.

"I told you to stay away from her!"

Gilbert punched Billy in the jaw  his heqd rolling bqck his hand quick to hold his jaw as his other held infromt of his face in effort to block the next ome coming his way.

Anne looked at him glad to see him once mpre however at this point his attention was focused on Billy Andrews.

Billy looked at him as gilbert grabbed him by the collar of his shirt slammomg him back into the ground as gilbert stands back up.

"Gilbert Buddy, When did you get back?"

Billy says his voice a laced with a hint of terror however in spite he continues trying to sweet talk his way out of this as in some cases this worked, However this time the hole he had wound to get himself into just kept digging deeper and deeper as it appeared gilbert wasnt done there.

Gilbert raised his arm up and threw another punch as the other two boys who once stood alongside Billy were now slowly backing up in fear of getting punched.

"You son of a bitch,How dare you put your hands on her, I thought i told you to leave  Anne alone now didnt i?!"

Billy looked really terrified now Taking a step back as if the words gilbert had had spoke, pushed him.