15.

𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕
𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗

                                  𝚓𝚊'𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚛 💕                                   𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚜 , 𝚝𝚗

____________________________________

"Londyn stop running before yo bad ass fall ! " I yelled after her

"YOU DONT RUN ME !" She yelled running faster .

When she fall , oh well .

We were downtown just walking around on Beale St. It was really crowded how it usually is , but it was hotter than normal.

My mama was with us but her ' friend ' showed up .

I think it's a guy , I really don't know . She been hanging out a lot more than normal but ima mind my business .

"I want some candy , come on dusty mole rat ." Londyn said pulling me. I let her hand go and she fell.

"BITCH WHY YOU DO THAT ?" She yelled making people look at her.

"Oops ." I said walking around her.

"That's why jamari cheating on you know , he should have just died the first time ." She said to herself , but I heard her .

"Bru ." I said.

We kept walking till we got to the candy shop , they sold ice cream and other stuff too.

Londyn went straight to the big bags , they have 3 different sized bags . You fill in your own candy , they have candy every where . They charge by the pound .

"Why you getting that big ass bag ?" I asked.

"Why you cant tame your boyfriend ?" She said filling the bag.

"You know what...." I walked off and went to get be a bag. I got a medium one.

I always get the same candies in my bag .

I looked up to see where Londyn was and she wasn't where I just saw her at. I looked around the shop trying to find her.

"Oh shit ." I said to my self. I shrugged and looked back down at what I was doing before .

I continued to fill my bag up to the top . I was going to call and see if my mom wanted something but I decided against it . I got me a bag of cotton candy , pink to be exact.

"Whew I'm back ." Londyn ran up to me sweating .

"Where you go ?"