22.

Jamari / Satan POV 💸.

____________________________________

"He beating and raping on my fucking sister jamari " ja'kai cried on my chest.

I was mad . Londyn like a daughter to me , so to know her daddy doin ts to her....it's fucking me up .

"I know." I said .

"Then my mama ain't shit , we still got this shit going on . Ion know what to do "

"We gon be straight ja'kai . " I said . She looked up at me and ran her tounge across my bottom lip , i pecked her lips and she laid her head back down .

I held ja'kai until she stopped crying . I laid her down on the bed and put a cover on her . I kissed her like 5 times and walked out the room closing the door .

I went into Londyn's room at my house and she was watching tv half sleep .

"Come on fatz ." I said she looked up at me .

"Where we going ?"

"Surprise." I grabbed some edge control so we could fix her hair , ja'kai would be mad if I didn't .

"K ." She sat down so I could fix her hair .

"How you do this shit ?" I asked confused . She looked up at me and laughed .

"Just don't worry about it , it doesn't need to be fixed ." She said . I shrugged and went to get her jean jacket .

I helped her put it on and then got her shoes that matched mines and helped her put them on .

I picked her up and she grabbed my face .

"Waddup ?" I asked .

"You ugly ." She said and kissed my cheek . I laughed and we walked out the room and into the kitchen .

I got my keys and we walked out the house .

"Front seat ?" I asked . She nodded and I put her in before going to my side .

"You hungry kid ?" I asked . She nodded and grabbed my phone and shoved it in my face so it can unlock . I shook my head and pulled off .

"I like this song ." She said and turned it up .

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah We paid !" She said . I grabbed my phone and started recording us . She found one of my stacks and held it up making me bust out laughing .

I saved it and put ' My lil Gangsta 💙" and posted it on Snapchat .

We pulled up to American deli and she jumped out the car from my side . I bent down so she can get on my back and she jumped on .

I locked the doors and we walked in .

"HAAY SATAAN !" Some random girl walked up to me smiling .

"Ew ." Londyn said . I laughed and ignored the girl going to the order window .

"What you want ?" I asked . Londyn rapped her chin then spoke .

"I want 10 , fries , and lemonade ." She said . One thing about Londyn is....she can eat her ass off .

"Ight uh lemme get ha a 10pc mild with fries and lemonade . Then lemme get a 10 pc hot lemon pepper sprinkle , extra crispy , extra wet , fries and a peach drink . Make sho all our food fresh or ima have to shoot some shit up ." I said seriously then smiling at the end .

The girl nodded real fast and gave us our drinks and my receipt .

10 minutes passed and they haven't called us yet .

"DAMN IM HUNGRY !" Londyn yelled . I forgot I had her on my damn back . Every body looked at us and I just shrugged .

She not even bad .

"Number 56 !" Londyn jumped off my back and ran to the pick up window trynna get the bag .

"Getcho fat ass back ." I said laughing . I grabbed it and she walked ahead of me to my car . She got in and waited on me .

"Hurry up , im hot !" She spoke using her hands .

I gave her the food and she started smashing ASAP ! I just looked at her . She was eating and dancing to the music .

I got my phone and recorded ha .

"Good ain't it maneeee , lil nose ahh " I said . She looked up and laughed throwing up middle fingers . I ended the video and put " she bad asl 😅" and posted it.

"Do you wanna see your dad again ?" I asked .

"I don't know , he is my daddy but he be hurting me ."

"What about your mama and Santana ?"

"She doesn't love me because of him ." She said looking down at her food .

"She do love you ." I said , ian believe it but still .

"I'm not dumb . She doesn't . "

"Ight . Wanna see yo dad again....gimmie a awnser ." I said drinking my drink .

"No ." She looked at me .

Finna kill his ass .
____________________________________
excuse mistakes .