part 1 - LA bound

March 15, 2020 —y/n's pov—✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

March 15, 2020
—y/n's pov—
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

"i can't believe i agreed to this" i whined to my bestfriend, peyton. "oh come on, you've always wanted to go to LA... what better time than right now! with your bestfriend!" she pleaded "i just don't wanna go stay in someone's house that i haven't even met" i replied. "oh come on y/n, it's my boyfriend... you've facetimed with us multiple times!" she protested. "yeah but that doesn't mean i know him enough to come stay at his house for a week and a half" i sighed

"jonah's cool, you have nothing to worry about" she said "but it's not just jonah... didn't you say all his band mates lived with him too? that's like 3 more guys." i asked "actually it's 4 more... there's 5 members in his band." she replied awkwardly. "great... even better" i sarcastically replied. "i'm not making you go... i just would love for you to come with me" she said, trying to make me feel quilty. "you know that doesn't work on me" i stated, and she sighed.

"fine then stay here in boring ol' ohio while i go have fun in the sun with my boyfriend in LA!" she snarked. "i'm just messing with you okay... no need to get cranky! i'm actually excited to see LA and finally meet your boyfriend!" i said giving in my fake attempt to be annoyed. she squealed and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. "good, i'm so excited! you have to finish packing though we're leaving first thing tomorrow morning and i'm only seeing half a suitcase of yours packed!" she yelled.

"aye aye captain, i'll get right on it" i said saluting her like a captain on a ship. she laughed and threw a pillow at my head before finishing packing her stuff. i headed to my room and decided i'd finish my packing too. i couldn't help but think this was going to be a crazy week and a half... living with 5 boys in LA... that i didn't even know on top of that.

𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮
"WAKE YOUR BUTT UP OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" peyton screamed through the walls of our little apartment. "i'm up, i'm up!" i said rubbing my eyes. i looked at the time and realized my alarm hadn't went off... crap we really were going to be late. i jumped in the shower and quickly got dressed. i ran down the hall, dragging my suitcase along with me until i reached the front door.

there stood peyton all ready to go waiting on me. "are you finally ready?" she impatiently asked "yeah i think i got everything" i replied and then we were out the door. we threw everything in the car and flew to the airport so we didn't miss our flight. and boy did we barely make it. we ran through the airport like crazy people and finally made it to our gate. we handed in our tickets and boarded the plane.

after we got settled into our seats we both took a sigh of relief. "i text jonah and he said he'd pick us up from the airport when we arrived" peyton stated "good because after all that stress we just went through i don't think i could handle having to catch a cab" i said, exhausted. i was excited for what was to come of this trip... i mean who knows what LA truly has to offer...

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬!