part 15 - i'll never let you go

May 30, 2020—y/n's pov—✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

May 30, 2020
—y/n's pov—
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚:*

as the person came closer i realized it was daniel. he frantically ran through the crowd of people until he spotted me in line at the gate. he ran up to me completely out of breath and unable to speak properly. "daniel w- what are you doing here?" i asked him. he took a big gasp of air to catch his breath

"y/n i'm an idiot, i did something so stupid. i let my mind get the best of me and i listened to it instead of my heart. i realized how strong my feelings for you had become and the second you kissed me my mind was practically saying 'she's just going to use you like your ex did, abort... abort'.

i don't believe you'd do that to me, but in the moment i thought distancing myself from you would protect my heart from getting broken again. i was so wrong though... every second i stayed in my room, away from you... i was hurting myself more." he said, and you could hear the sorrow in his words. "i can't live without you y/n... you've slowly became my happiness and the reason i wake up everyday with a smile on my face. i was so stupid to think shutting you out would protect myself, when i never needed protecting from you in the first place." he said, with tears now in his eyes.

he grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes "y/n i'm in love with you, and i'm so sorry for pushing you away. i promise if you give me another chance, i'll never be that stupid again. don't go back home, stay here in LA with me... without you i'm just a broken mess again, and that's all i'll ever be if you leave." he said, causing me to now have tears in my eyes.

"daniel, i would 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 do what taylor did to you... i- i think i'm in love with you too." i said, and the biggest smile i had ever seen appeared on daniel's face as he wrapped me in a hug. "i promise, i'll never let you go again" he whispered in my ear as he pulled away and crashed our lips together.

𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
so peyton and i decided together that we were going to take a big step, and move to LA. we weren't in any rush to move though since we had already stayed here for months anyways. daniel and i have been inseparable since that night at the airport. i realized that i had never done anything to make him mad, and that it was all just him having trust issues from his last relationship... which is totally understandable.

tonight we sat outside as we always have done and just sat in comfortable silence as we watched the stars. "you know this is my favorite spot in the world, right?" daniel said as he looked over at me. "really? the whole world and your backyard is your favorite place... why?" i asked, confused. "because... this is the place where i first realized i was in love with you" he said and my heart exploded with love for the man sitting next to me. i kissed his lips and cuddled into his side as i looked back up to the sky "i never thought i'd be so thankful for a deadly virus trapping us inside... but i am." i said, causing us both to laugh. "i love you so much" he said "i love you too" i replied.

 "i love you so much" he said "i love you too" i replied

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 🤍

please don't forget to comment/vote so i know to keep posting! :)

𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬!