The Babies

Mike's POV
They arrived. They're beautiful.
"Hey. You guys want to meet them?", I ask as if I don't already know the answer.
"Of coarse.", Max says.
I lead them into El's room where she was holding our daughters. She's smiling so much. I don't think I've ever seen her this happy.
El's POV
They're here. My babies are here. They are the most beautiful things that I've ever seen. I can already tell that I'm going to love them more than anything in the world.
"Hey, how's it going?", asks Mike as he leads the group in through the door.
I smile at them. "Good. They're beautiful.", I say.
"They are, just like they're mother.", My dad says.
"Thanks daddy.", I say.
"He's right.", Mike says.
"You wanna hold them?", I ask to Mike and my dad.
"Of coarse we do.", Dad says.
"What're their names?", Joyce asks.
"The one my dad is holding is Adley. The one Mike is holding is Sunshine.", I say.
"Awe, they're adorable.", Joyce says as the rest of them nod and smile.
"I already love them.", I say, a tear of happiness falls down my cheek.
We take sooo many pictures. Everyone holds the babies. We get pictures of everyone holding the babies.
"These are going straight in the baby book when we get home.", I say as I hold the pictures.

The End.

I will be making a sequel to this book. I will tell you people when it's out. Happy reading! Hope you enjoyed the book! Until the next book! 👋 Goodbye! 💜