Chapter 1,First day

I woke up to the sun shining through my open window, I took a deep breath "first day at the agency oooo I'm so excited" I smile bright as I jump out of bed and get dressed.

I eat some breakfast and head to the agency it's not to far away, I get to the door and my nerves kick in 'oh god what if I'm not good enough or I make a bad first impression' my hand begins to shake as my mind wonders into thought and I bump into one of the agents "oh my...I'm so so sorry" the person smiles back at me as my eyes widen "S-Skye" I stutter she was one of my favourite agents "Uh Hi heh so you must be new here the boss man is down that hall to your left is his office" I nod "thank you" she smiles "what's your name ?"  "Y/N" she nods "see you around" she leaves as I see Meowscles as I smile widely but instantly quick walk to the boss's office.

I knock and the door opens as I see him there my eyes widen 'holy shit he's, he's gorgeous' I think to myself and blush as he looks up and sees me "oh you must be the new henchman around here" his voice is so deep and husky it sends shivers down my spine. I walk in, still shaking, he takes his seat and I stay standing, I felt rude sitting down without him asking me to. I nod slowly at his previous question that I had been to nervous to answer at the start. He gets up and walks towards me, I gulp.

He raises an eyebrow "I'm not gonna do anything, no need to gulp" he chuckles getting an ear piece and handing it to me "this is to keep in contact with everyone" I nod as he hands me henchman gear too.

"Oh and new kid be careful what you say..." he laughs in a low tone "I hear everything" I gulp and nod blushing so bright, fast walking out of the room to the nearest bathroom to get changed into the uniform and heading back out. 

                                                                                   [Time skip]

My day is ending faster then I would have liked it to, I've met so many good people here and the agents are all so kind, they gave me a few tips and told me to make sure I don't piss M off, well Midas but they call him M for short. We didn't have any bad issues today so it was good.

I change back into my ordinary clothes when my ear piece buzzes "Y/N please come to my office" I heard a deep voice say through my ear, my body trembles. I walk to his office and knock "Sir ? You asked for me" the door opens once again and I walk in "You have done a very good job today and I hope you keep it up and I've noticed you don't live far from here actually you live in my area, care to join me on the walk home?" I smile internally and nod "of course" he smiles and grabs his things "you may leave your stuff in my office if you wish" I nod leaving my suit on his desk.

We leave the agency and walk to salty springs and chat the whole way there I get to know M a lot more and he's such a cute guy, I'm glad he gave me this job I want to know him even more. I smile to myself lost in thought not noticing I had passed my house. We get to his house "so you live in the Bush or ?" He chuckles after as I look at him 'oh shit I passed my house' "well...uhm I didn't know I passed it" he laughs as he smiles "see you tomorrow M" he nods "I hope so" he says as I walk to my house a few doors down and walks in.

I head upstairs and head to bed and instantly falls asleep

Author's note

Sorry it's not to long this is just to see if people wanna read it,I hope you like it and if so let me know if you want it to continue
✌✌