Chapter 2 the introduction to the agency

The next morning I wake up to the sound of the birds and the sun coming through my window. I get up and giggle to myself, my phone buzzes, I sit up and grab it and see a message from M.

^Hey Y/N, if you want to, do you wanna walk to work together?" I jump out of the bed a do a little dance then come to a realisation and stop "do I like him ?" I gasp at myself and laugh "ah sure if I do, I do" I reply to M  ^ya of course, I'll get dressed and head to your house^ I head to my bathroom, take a shower, get dressed and walk to M's house.

I knock on the door and he comes out dressed in a black suit (author's note: The shadow version of his skin, without him being gold) and we walk to the agency, we talk more on the way about what we like and dislike, I feel like I've known M for ages. 

As we walk in M is greeted by all the agents and henchman as Skye looks at me and smiles "I'm glad to see you again Y/N" I smile "I'm happy to see you too Skye" she smiles and Meowscles come up "Morning M, Y/N" I smile "morning Meowscles" he smiles as M holds my hand "let's go to my office so you can get your suit" I nod blushing brightly and we get in and I get dressed without realising M has still in the room

He leans against his desk smirking with arms crossed, he bites his lower lip looking at me as I turn around and jump "U-uh M, your still in here, I-I thought you had left" I stutter as he walks towards me and fixes the top half of the henchman suit and I swallow hard, his head gets close to my neck as he zips it up. I blush as images come to my head and I instantly shake my head and M looks at me and laughs "Y/N are you okay ?" I nod and slightly push him "I'm going to the vault now" I say in a fast tone and run out the door.

                                                                                      Midas POV

I see Y/N walk out and sigh "dam it I was so close, maybe it's a little quick, I hope she\he'll like me back soon" I sit back at me table and turn on everyone's ear piece to see what's going on

Y/N POV

I head to the vault and guard it and see Skye and she sees me and walks down and Smiles at me "hey, how are you?" I look up and smile "good...can I ask you something" she nods "is it bad to like your boss.." she giggles "you like M? Already?" "Well kind of, I think I'm catching feels and I don't know what to do" she giggles again "Y/N, maybe give it a while and then if you still have feeling for M tell him" I nod "okay". 

The end of the day finally came and My ear piece buzzes and I hear M "Y/N come to my office" I sigh, a little scared 'did I do something wrong?' my mid was racing my hands were shaky but i put them behind my back. I walk to his office "Sir ?" The door opens and I walk in to see him leaning on his desk looking at the ground smirking and looks up at me "did you listen to me when I said I hear everything?" I nod but then realise about me and Skye's conversation and my eyes widen and I look up at him "S-sir, you heard me and-" "yes I did Y/N" I look away blushing and he walks towards me and pushes me against the the door "everyone is gone" he smirks.

Author note

Hehehehehehehe, I like cliff hanger, i hope you enjoyed this chapter let me know what ye think, thanks for the reads, love you all ❤❤