Chapter 4 Midas isnt so bad all the time

The day is over and I start to get nervous and I walk to Midas' office looking a little pale "Y/N, what's wrong are you alright" he runs to me and sits me on the chair and strips my henchman stuff off and takes my jackets off and squats down between my legs trying to see if I'm alright. I look at him and smile "M I'm fine really".

                                                                              Midas' POV

She is clearly not okay I can see it for gods sake Y/N let me help, I stand up and help Y/N lean back against the chair and I hear a knock "come in" at this point I have no realise Y/N is now slowly closing her eyes and I squat down again lying her down and the door open, I'm really close to Y/N face and I hear a yell of anger and turn and see Tntina great just what I needed right now' I stand up and takes off my jacket and outs it over Y/N and turns to Tntina "what?" I say in a cold anger tone "How dare you, I've been with you for fucking years and you just...you just ughhhh nevermind, you know what, what I have to say can wait for tomorrow M" she walks back as I grab a pillow, putting it on the floor, sitting down and looking at Y/N face 'your so cute but how to tell you I really do like you, maybe in the future I will but right now my objective is to keep you safe' I close me eyes not realising I fall asleep.

Authors note

Now I know its short but it's just a little cute moment for you and Midas, there will be a few of those between chapters and I will still call them chapter though but there just little cute things heh hope you like this one 😁😁