Chapter 5 the mission

I wake up to my phone ringing, I look at the caller ID it's Midas, I sit up on my bed and answer "M? Is everything okay?"  "Yes Y/N everything is okay but your mission starts in an hour, I kind of forgot to say that our missions normally start 3 hours before the henchman's  work"  "oh alright, where do I go?"  "I'll see you at the Agency in an hour"  "okay M see ya then"  I hang up and get up and do my morning routine and get dressed into my clothes and head the Agency and see the agents but not M, I walk up to Meowscles and Skye

"Hey agents" Skye hugs me "you nervous?" I nod slowly "I don't wanna mess up" she smiles "you won't trust me" I nod and I hear a helicopter and see it landing and see M getting out "Let's go Agents" he says with an angry voice "M are you okay?" Meowscles asks he shakes his head "I got a message from an anonymous number and they said they have plans of killing one of my agents or even all of them" I see him clench his jaw and clench his fists 'shit that's hot, Y/N what are you thinking, it's serious situation right now Jesus' "they wont kill anyone of us, boss man, trust me" Skye says then smiles as we head on the helicopter but M grabs my arm "please be careful Y/N, don't get hurt, I feel like they were, talking about you" I nod and get in the helicopter and M flies us to The Rig first

We arrive and he lands the helicopter and we get off and separate as I find one of their henchman's dead bodies I press on my earpiece "Boss, body found west of the rig"  "I'm coming" a few minutes later he gets there and squats down "Fucking shits...their ghost henchman" he stands back up scratching the back of his neck "I'm aware that my yacht and the shark are ghost places when I was small they took over my yacht I was to lazy to take it back but fuck that" he presses his earpiece "Agents to the helicopter, we head for the shark to pay a visit, may it be one bloody visit" "yes sir" they both say and I follow M to the helicopter and we head to the shark and land

We exit the helicopter and instantly start getting shot at, M turns golden as he walks toward the henchmen, the bullets do nothing to him, M grabs him by the throat "where's your boss" he says with anger. The henchman points to the double doors "d-downstairs" he says through coughs and Midas leaves him go, grabbing his gun and snapping it in half. We walk behind him, through some doors. I look down seeing the dance floor and "Midas?" he looks at me and I point at the statue "this used to be my home, that's why that's there" I nod. he takes a breath glancing over the room "Alright agents, split up, find him, press your ear piece if you find him, it could be anyone" he says demandingly but a little worried. we split up, I take downstairs, I couldn't find a way down and I didn't have patience so I jumped off the side took our my axe and broke into the side of it, I saw a few henchman, killing them with ease and walked into a vault room. I hear clapping behind me but it was a sarcastic clap "Midas if this was a test for me, I swear"

"oh this is not a test love" I turn around holing my gun, shaking, I see a guy with a white mask, with purple horns, purple shadowy smoke coming out of the eyes and the mouth of the mask. His clothes were black with purple shoes and a black with a purple glowing design it which was also giving the same smoke as his mask. I back up a little "The name is Fade, and you must be the new Agent Y/N, the one Midas has fallen in love with" my face doesn't make any expression but anger. he chuckles "and it seems you like him too, what a great story to tell new agents to take your place". I clench my fists with anger "you talk to much" he smirks and drops his gun "your fighting the wrong one". I clench my jaw and cock my gun. I look back at him he smirks, I began shooting but the bullets stop mid air, 'shit'. "still thinks it's a good idea?". Fade drops the bullets to the floor making extremely loud noises, like coins hitting the floor. Not one bullet hit him, it didn't make sense the only person I know had that type of power was Drift.

I click my ear piece, "you really think that will save you, fine. Have it your way, you want them to hear you die, so be it" with that he shot a bullet but missed and I turn off my ear piece 'I cant let them hear him kill me'. Fade picked back up the bullets from gun off the floor with his magic, they were now purple smoking bullets he had changed the type of bullets to his own type then firing them at me "AAAHHHHH" I scream at the top of my lungs, it hurt so bad. He caught my legs, arms and the bottom left of my torso. I fall to the floor, blood was everywhere. he picked up a bullet in his hand with a smirk "any last things I should tell Midas?" I cough up some blood when I hear a thud behind Fade. 2i have a few words for you" I hear a deep, angry Midas say. He drops the bullet and turns around to a fully golden Midas. I began to pass out, seeing Midas punching Fade out the side of the Boat as he teleports away without no one knowing. Midas runs to me just as my eyes close, I was still somewhat conscious. "Y/N stay with me please, stay awake...live for me Y/N...PLEASE!! ...GET TO THE HELICOPTER NOW!" Midas picks me up and runs out of the room, up to the top of the boat. Meowscles drives us back to the agency and Midas bring me to his office and patches a few things and gets his doctor to look at me.

After about 5 hours I wake up from being knocked out and see Midas sitting on a chair "Y/N" he says smiling "you're okay, thank god" I sit up a little quick and wince in pain but pull Midas into a hug "thank you, M" he hugs me back gently "Your welcome, Y/N" I climb onto his lap and sit there snuggling into him leaning my head on his shoulder "we can walk home in about an hour just let me sit here, I'm sore" he smiles leaving his hands resting behind me "okay" he smiles.

Authors note

Oki so I finally did the next chapter what ye think, the next chapter will be a tiny one, meeting Y/N sister heh have a good day everyone also
THANK YOU FOR 300 READS OMG LOVE YOU ALL