At the hospital

August - oh my god what have I done ? I quickly ran to her and carried to the hospital

3 hours later
August - I was at the hospital waiting for the doctor finally he came out then I rushed to him how is she

Doctor- sorry but be is in coma.
August-oh my god please can I see her
Doctor - sure.
August - thanks.

August pov
As I went into the room I saw Ariana there in a really bad condition so I sat beside her and held her hand and I said Ariana  I am so sorry it is because of me that you are in this condition and i promise u that if u ever wake up I would never touch u or even try to bully u I hope u find a place in your heart to forgive me,Then after a while I heard Ariana call my name  so I called the doctor.
Ariana's pov
I was hearing all what August was saying then from time to time my legs began to move then my arm but August could not see me coz he was looking at the floor .but  I now realized I was able to say something and I said his name and hey then looked at me and called the doctor .

Doctor- ms Ariana u would have to stay at home for a week but u would get discharged a day after tomorrow .

August- so do u forgive me ?
Me - not so fast u have to do something first
August -what is it?
Me- u would have to pick me from this place a day after tomorrow.
August - really ?
Me - yes
August - okay so even if I do that u would forgive me for all the bullying?
Me-  u coming to pick me up from this place a day after tomorrow is your duty coz u are the one who hit me. The only way I can forgive u is if u tell your friends to stop bullying my friends .
August- okay,so bye see u a day after tomorrow .
Me- bye.