Friends

Next morning
August- I wake up an the first thing I see is Ariana's face then she wakes up and was like why are u staring at me and I said nothing. Ari about yesterday thank u so much I would not have known who Mara really was if not for u thank a lot.

Ariana- your welcome

August- Ari pls can we be friends I stretch out my hand for a shake

Ariana- so u already gave me a nickname and yes we can be friends and I shook his hand.

August - can I call my friends over.
Ari - sure I would also call mine
August - sure

Later that day ari friends and August friends came at the same time so they all stayed in the sitting room and talked just then drake stood up and apologized to Sam and asked if they could be friend and he said yes. So did tyga , Chris, jimmy and trey. So then all August friends and my friend decided not to go to school tomorrow instead they should sleep here tonight and have fun So I and August agreed.

The next day( Friday)
Ariana's pov
We all ate our break fast and went to the beach. As all my friends and August friends were playing I decided to go sit down coz I was tired just then August came and sat beside me.then I asked him why did u hate me before?
He said he did not even know the reason why and he apologized again but I said it's okay just then he was about to kiss me then I said like just friends

August- yeah I am so sorry .

Me- then I left

August pov
I think I am beginning to fall for Ariana she is so beautiful and I wonder why I did all those stuffs to her in the past .

Ariana's pov
I am just loving August everyday but I know that he would never ask me out even if he tried to kiss so I should not even dream about him .