The end

August pov
No matter what drake has done he deserves to be forgiven I do not care what anyone says.so I told them all that I am going to see what drake's up to and also asked who's coming and who's staying, everyone agreed but Sam didn't even say anything so we left . When we got outside drake was just leaving so we got in the car and followed him.he stopped at a garden and came down then went into the garden and sat near a particular tree for some minutes the stood up and tied the rope to the tree then climbed a chair and put his head btw the rope,"suicide" was the first the that came to my mind I could let that happen so as he was about to jump I ran to hold his leg from touching the ground then Justine  climbed the chair and removed the rope then I let go. "Why did u save me ? He said . " because u are our friend and we will never let such a thing happen to u, and how could u even think of leaving us? " I was so ashamed of my act and why should I live when my family ain't  talking to me ? He said . Well we are sorry for that lets go back home. " no where is Sam she hasn't still forgiven me right? He said . Then someone said yes I have and I love u  when we turned we saw Sam. Then she ran to drake and hugged him and was crying on his chest. Then I heard sniffing at my back only to see jimmy wiping tears off his face . " jimmy are u crying? Cat asked " what no " jimmy said . Ok let's go home" I said .

     Next day

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. Then I stood up to open the door only to see a girl standing there but he r face looked kind of familia, she had very big boobs  . " who are u ? I asked . I am Sara and I am drake's cousin and u are "she said with a seductive look on her face" I am August . "Okay are u married? She said . " Yes with a child"  I don't really know why but as soon as I said yes her facial expression changed . " come in" I said then I went to call drake . As soon as she saw drake she hugged him then drake told me that she was the one who Sam thought he was cheating on with and that we met at the mall . As I was going back to my room she kept on looking at me I could feel it. When I got to the room Ariana asked who it was I told her it was drake's cousin but I didn't dare tell her how Sara was staring hard coz she will go mad . But whatever let me not jump into conclusion .

A week after
Ariana's pov
"I really don't like drakes cousin she really  getting on me nerves, she always with August and I can see from his facial expression that he does not like her , and she always trying to intimidate me. I guess I will go ask Sam for help . *in sam's room* " hey" Sam said.  " hi" 
"So what u want?" She said . Lately  Sara been too close to August . I said . " I have heard a lot about her and as far as what i have heard she kind of a slut so girl go grab your man."  She said ." Thanks" . So what are u wearing tonight for the party" Sam asked . I have not yet decided . " ok " she said . * I left* I didn't tell y'all it was Kim's birthday and there's going to be a party tonight . I have to really keep an eye on that slut so she doesn't go close to my bae.  I have. Been looking for the maid but she's nowhere to be found .

Sara's pov
Tonight is the night , August will be mine now and nobody not even that girl Ariana it hurts me so much to know she is his wife . I know there is  one thing stopping me from having August and I am going to get rid of it now . So I went to the kitchen . "Do u need anything mam? " the maid said. Can help me get a tampon from a store around? u know I am here new here " sure mam" she said ." Thanks " I said . So after she left I got the poison out of my bra and put in Ariana's baby's milk in the fridge. Plan A accomplished now plan B  is to drug August at the party the make look like he slept with me. Haha . So bye I have to get ready for plan B .

Ariana's pov
I have been looking for the maid for some minutes now , then she finally came in . " good afternoon ma" she said . Where did u go to? I asked. " well miss Sara sent me to get tampon for her. She said." Okay pls get the milk for my baby its in the fridge" okay. She said ." Here it is " she gave me the milk. As u was about to give the to my baby Kim , August and tyga came  inside with full speed then Kim accidentally poured the milk . " oh my god I am so sorry " she said . It's okay by the way why where u all running . " August called I and tyga to play Charlie Charlie but I said no it's fake so I am not playing then he bet with me that if he tries it it will work than I said okay , and when he did it with tyga it worked so we all ran out . She said . " y'all crazy come on all those things are fake now go get ready u know its almost time for your party , let me go make another milk for my baby .

Party time .
Sara's pov
So right now I sent the maid  to give August a drink and  he drank it . And I can hear him telling drake he is going to the bathroom so I followed him then I called him and he turned back then I dragged him into my room and pushed him on the bed. " what are u doing? " he said in a very. Tired voice he tried standing up but I pushed him back down.

Ariana's pov
I have been looking for August so i started searching all the rooms then when I got to Sara's room I heard her saying she poisoned by son and she drugged August so I opened the door only to see August on the bed I went to to Sara and slapped her " what in the world were u trying to do?" I asked while helping  stand August from the bed  making him sit on a chair . *While many people had already gathered after hearing my loud voice * " August is mine and only mine and u know what the only reason why u two are together is because of your stupid son but I am sure by now he must be dead" she said . " u wish bitch well luckily the fucking milk poured now u gonna rot in prison so I called the cops and they came in like 5 minutes so as she was handcuffed but as she was about to go out I said wait so I stood in front of her and said  u know someone actually tried to do the same thing some years back but it didn't work out , . " I will be back , I promise " she said . After attempting to murder someone I am not sure u will make it out of prison and even if u do nothing can ever separate me from my darling boo so bye bitch it's time to got to your new home .

                              THE END