Day 1 at ariana's house

August - I wake up the next morning and see Arian brushing her teeth and a towel around her neck. I said Ariana hope u know I am getting into that bathroom before u.

Ariana- that's not possible coz I came here first so I use the bathroom first so bye I slammed the bathroom door.
3 hours later Ariana comes out of the bathroom.

August - girl what where u doing that u spent 3 hours in the bathroom lord.
Ari- taking a shower, any ways would u go to the bathroom coz I have to get dressed my friends are coming over.
August - okay and I am also inviting my friends
Ari- whatever

5 hours later ari and August friends arrives .

Ari-hey girls
Sam - what is August doing in your house so I told them about the principals order.
Kim- did u tell anything to the boys coz they do not hurt us again.
Ari- I told August to tell them to stop if he wanted me to forgive him .
The girls- thank u so much
Ari- don't mentions y'all are like my sisters.
7pm
Ari-so all my friends and August friend left so I and August decided to see a movie so I chose incidious and he was like no he would have night mares and I said it is his problem.
So after the movie I saw that August had already slept then I tapped him.

August- what?
Ari- come to the room
August- okay.