Suicide attempt

Ariana's pov
As I left the room I went out of the hospital , only to see drake holding a gun and was pointed straight to his head the I said "drake what are you doing" " Ariana there is no use of trying to stop me now" he said " pls drop the gun " I said " no it's over now bye" he said as he was about to clock the gun I ran to him and as we were struggling for the gun I heard a gun shot then we stopped for a minute the I looked down only to see blood dripping from my side then my vision became blur the next thing I blacked out .

Drake pov
Just as Ariana blacked out immediately picked her up and ran into the hospital then I saw Sam on her phone then I ran to her " I shot Ariana " just the her phone dropped from her hand and she started screaming doctor the the doctors came running and they took her to the room but as we where about to enter the room they said we could not get in so we stayed outside. "Why ?why ? what did we ever do to you ? why was it a mistake marrying you?Pls leave now " she said . You its all your fault if you just trusted me at least once we would not have been in this situation but no way drake is cheating 'he comes late 'he doesn't have time for me anymore. "Wow in this situation u expect me to trust you u tripping , if your dead mother
Was here right now she would not even look at your face." I just don't know what came over me but after she mentioned my mother I slapped her . Then she called the cops on me then they arrived in like ten minutes and took me .

Sam pov
After the cops took drake , I went to August room . "Hey" he said hi I said in reply but Ina very depressed voice " what's wrong " he said everything . "What happened" he said drake shot Ariana. " what" he said immediately sitting up . " where that nigga at?" I called the cops on him coz he slapped me . " ok where Ariana at " he asked she is in the operating room . " Okay let's go" he said .August you are still in pain , " when it's comes Ariana's health I would bear all the pain in the world." He said . As we got to Ariana's room she was lying on the bed looking lifeless . Then the doctors came inside and said she is okay that the bullet didn't really pass through it hit her a little bit but she blacked out from fear .

Drake pov
I called Justin to come bail me but I didn't tell him the reason why I was in jail, all I told him was that Ariana and August are at the hospital and that we should go there at once . In 20 minutes we were at the hospital then walked into to Ariana's room then August told me to get out but I refused then he pushed me 2wice then I got angry and I punched him where he got shot and he fell. Then I went to the place where I used to go back then " the club"

The next day
No one pov
Every one came back home . Then drake came home drunk and was smelling of weed . He quietly went to his room coz that's what he does all day come home drunk and go to the room wake up go fuck girls .

Drakes pov
Life is so unfair to me. For me to leave this world I could not . Life is fucked up . It's high time I left this world. I opened my door walked out with a rope in my hand and everyone was looking at me and I could see fear and curiosity in their eyes, but no one asked me a single question so I left . And I drove to a place where I used to go after school with Sam ,
We used to hang out under the tree and talk fro like almost the whole day. But this will be my last day here . So as I tied the rope to the tree I placed my head in btw the middle of the rope and as I was about to jump so one held on to my leg as tight as possible and didn't allow my feet to touch the floor.

Writers pov

Who do you think saved drake?