Chapter 4: Family & Friends

Past- 1994

"Where's Aquarius!?" Harry yells at both Ron and Hermione in the common room. It's the day after the Yule Ball, Christmas Day, and Harry woke up to find that Aquarius was missing. Even though she was in the girls dormitories he just got that panic attack that she went off running. So he went down to the common room to find Hermione and Ron, but no Aquarius.

"I don't know Harry! I wake up and she's missing," Hermione explains with panic on her face. Ever since she woke up and saw that Aquarius was missing she went in an all right panic attack and hoped to see if she was in the common room, but once she got down she wasn't to be seen. Before she could go up and wake Harry to let him know she saw Ron and asked him, but he didn't know anything either. Then Harry comes running down into the common room and that's where the Golden Trio started to really panic. They lost a girl from the future that is Harry's daughter.

"Who's Aquarius?" Now comes Neville coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes. She may seem important if Harry, Hermione, and Ron are freaking out that a girl is missing.

"Ummm..." Harry wasn't sure if he should tell Neville about his daughter from the future, but someone else made that decision for him.

"She's Harry's daughter from the future and she's missing," Ron explained.

Both Harry's and Hermione's eyes widened and they both yelled, "RON!" "RONALD!"

"What?" Ron was confused of what he said. All he did was say that Aquarius was Harry's daughter from the future.

"Harry," the shocked Neville getting Harry's attention. "You have a daughter from the future and she's here?"

"Well now that you know," Harry glaring at Ron. "Yes I do, but we don't know where she went. All I know is that she came back here with us last night and she went to the girls dorms with Hermione to sleep."

"Oh wow," was all Neville could say. "Well I Hope you find her and Happy Christmas," he said waving his hand and walking off. Before he fully left he called to the Golden Trio, "I'll let you know know if I find her!"

"Thank you Neville! Happy Christmas!" Harry called over to him. Now to find Aquarius before presents.

~

Aquarius was skipping about around Hogwarts just minding her own business. Her main goal was to get to the kitchens and get a snack. She would normally do this every morning with Zoey before classes started since they were both in Hufflepuff and were near the kitchens. Since she slept in Gryffindor she was forced to go on the extra long journey. Hopefully she can find her way into Hufflepuff, but she doubted it, but that didn't stop her from trying.

She stole her Papa's H sweater from his last Christmas in third year to wear because it was Christmas time here in Hogwarts while it was summer time back in her time. She always loved to wear her A sweater from Grandma Molly during Christmas, but she didn't have her's, so she stole her Papa's.

Aquarius finally got to the kitchens and went in. She usually had a house elf named Dinky come make her something for a quick snack, but she couldn't quite find her anywhere. Maybe she didn't work here at Hogwarts yet at this time? She wasn't quite sure. Before she could do anything else though a house elf with big, green, tennis ball eyes and socks on his feet came up to her.

"Hello Miss. My name's Dobby and Dobby's one of the house elves here at Hogwarts. How may Dobby assist Miss?" The house elf named Dobby said. For some reason she knew that name from somewhere until it clicked.

"Dobby!?" Aquarius was in shock. It's not like she has never met Dobby because of the different dimensions out there that have a Dobby, but this was her dimension's Dobby and she was just so excited to really meet him!