'The yearbook'

[Sophie POV]

It's been an month since Piper and Lev's fight. I got home and Piper was unhappy with the yearbook this year. So decided to go in her room. I just opened instead of knocking.

"What's about the complaining?" I asked but I knew one reason. "Lev and I didn't win number one for couple of the year. It was Gavin and I" She said in a upset way. "I mean you two are cute together" I said. "Oh? Did you see who won number two?" Piper asked. 

"No? Was it Jentzen and I?" I asked excited. I saw her frown. "No, it was Hayden and you?" She sighed. "Oh? How can they see Hayden and I as a couple?" I asked. "Everyone does" She said walking to her vanity and sitting down.

"Have you talked to Lev?" I asked while sitting on her bed. "No.." She stated with a sigh. "I heard Gavin comfort you. Is it true?" I asked from the rumors I heard.

It's always Drama, toxic, and rumors in our life in our big squad.

"Yeah. He told Lev will come around." As she came to sit on a chair beside her. "Did you two hug?" I asked with curiously. "Yes, but.. why does everyone need to know. Lev can easily get jealous" She said. "Piper come look at this" I said while looking at my phone. (Photo up there)

"I mean you and Gavin won last year too" I said to try to make it better. "But we were crushes and together. Gavin and I broke up remember?" She reminded me. I hear a knock on the door and Piper went to get it and I was behind her. I saw Jentzen.

Jentzen took a seat at the coach. "Can we talk alone?" Jentzen asked Piper. She nodded. I sat next to him. "What do you need?" I asked still confused why he is here. I'm not complaining.

"Are you Hayden and you dating?" He closed and sighed before answering. "No. I mean we are not dating but I wouldn't do that to you" I said. "It's because-" He started but cut him off "The yearbook I know" I said. "I gotta go. Bye Sophie" He kissed my cheek and left.

I don't feel the same way I used to feel. Maybe it's just my imagination. Then something in my head goes all over my head.

'How can they see Hayden I as a couple' 'Everyone does' 

The year is mixing my emotions to much.