'The Day'

[Piper POV]

Sophie dragged me into a house with a blindfold on. Which made me very confused. I was dragged for about 30 minutes. 

"We're here" Sophie said and removed my blindfold and saw Gavin in front of me. He had roses in his hand. "I like you again. Will you be girlfriend once again?" Gavin asked nervously. I had a smile on my face. I took the roses. "I would love to be your girlfriend, again." I replied and then Gavin spin me around and then stopped. "What should we do about Hayden and Sophie?" I asked since I really want them together.

"Let's ask Hayden" Gavin said and I nodded. I went where Hayden was and then I dragged him where Gavin is. "What am I doing here?" Hayden asked. "Do you like Sophie?" I asked. "What?" Hayden asked another question. "Do.. you like.. Sophie?" I repeated but slower this time. "I heard you the first time but, why?" Hayden asked.

"You guys look cute together" I responded. "Yeah, I do like her but I can't ask her out" Hayden replies. I had a shocked face. "What if she doesn't like me?" Hayden asked. "Trust me Hayden. She does like you." I replied with a smile. "Well I can. But not this week or month" Hayden said. "Why not?" I asked with a frown. 

"This month has been hard can we just wait at least a few weeks" Hayden asked. "Actually. I agree with you" I said. I left Hayden and Gavin so they can talk. I went to find Sophie and found her. "Hey Sophie" I said. "Hey, can we go home?" Sophie asked. "Sure, just let me ask Gavin" I said and walked over to him. 

"Sophie and I are going home"I said. "That's no problem" Gavin said. I kissed him on cheek before leaving with Sophie. While we were in the car and my mom driving she started to drive. "How do you feel being Gavin's girlfriend again?" Sophie asked.

"Better than ever" I said. "I have a surprise for you next month. Well someone has a surprise for you" I said correcting myself. "Alright. Can't wait" Sophie said exciting. I bet she is going to love the surprise.