'The secret'

[Piper POV]

Friday was a mistake. I kissed Gavin my ex-boyfriend. It's officially Monday and I hope no one finds out. I walked up to Sophie until she told me to turned around and when I did it was Lev. He looked upset.

"Piper, we need to talk" Lev said and then he dragged me into an area where normally Walker, Gavin, and Hayden would hang out. But there not here yet. "Lev, what's wrong?" I asked concern. "Piper, I know that you cheated on me with Gavin" He said and I felt guilty.

"Lev, how do you know?" I said nervously. "Piper, your bedroom room window was opened. A girl from our school filmed it and posted it. Here I'll show you it" He said and I nodded. He took out his phone and played the video.

[Flashback]

Have you chose one yet?" Gavin asked. "No, but I was wondering if I can have one of yours hoodies?" I asked played with his hair. "Umm.. sure" Gavin said and went back to his phone. I was starting at him and he looked up. Then I kissed him.

Then he pulled away and I frown. "What's wrong?" I asked. He had the look of your don't know what you did'. I shake my head because I don't know why. "Piper you cheated on Lev with me" He said freaking out.

I put my finger on his lip. "Don't tell anyone Gavin" I said worrying if Lev found out even if they did fought. "Piper, Lev is going to found out even-" He said and I kissed him again. "Just don't tell anyone. Will you still give me a hoodie?" I asked. "Yeah" He said softly. I grabbed his wrist to Sophie's room.

[Flashback Over]

"Lev-" I started but he interrupted me. "Piper, I know you still have feelings for him. I don't want to be someone so you can get over him. We're done" He said and left. He left me sad. I saw Gavin and walked over to him and he gave me hug.

"What happened?" Gavin asked. "Lev found out about us kissing" I admitted. "I have the hoodie that you wanted. Still want it?" He asked and I nodded. I put it on and it felt right. He gave another side hug. Then I went over to kiss his cheek. 

"W-what was that for?" He asked. "A thank you for comforting me" I said. "Hey, before today I invited some people to come over at my house" He said. "Am I invited" I asked. "Of course you are" He said.

I suddenly blush but hid it. "I invited Sophie, Hayden, Corinne, Sawyer, and Lev" Gavin said and the sighed before saying Lev's name. "Don't worry it's alright" I said and giggled at his nervousness. Then we walked to class together. 

Maybe Lev's and I breakup was that terrible.