'The surprise'

[Piper POV]

Everyone was at Hayden's house expect Sophie. Hayden is going to surprise her since Jentzen and Sophie broke up. The squad are the only ones that know. My mom and I were going back home to get Sophie. I found her in the living room. 

"Come on. I have a surprise for you" I said grabbing her wrist and we went in the car. "What's the surprise then?" Sophie asked as we were 5 blocks away. "It's a surprise, but you have to have this blindfold." I said grabbing it and handed it to her. "Why, do I need it?" Sophie asked. 

"Just put it on" I said while she put the blindfold on. "You are guiding me right?" Sophie asked. "Yeah, don't worry. Everything will be fine" I said certainly. When we arrived I open the car door and grabbed Sophie wrist to guide her.

While going up some steps, Sophie spoke before I knocked the door. "Are we going to someone else house" Sophie. I figured I will answer but not give to much away. "Yeah, we are but don't ask anymore questions" I said and Sophie nodded.

I knocked the door and Hayden opened the door and I stopped holding her wrist so Hayden hold  Sophie wrist and she figured who that was. "Hayden?" Sophie asked.  "Yeah?" Hayden answered as he took her to the area where the party was. "You can take your blindfold off" I said and she had trouble taking it off. So Hayden helped her.

Then Sophie hugged him. Then I fake coughed then she looked at me. "You might want to turn around" I said. Then she did and was shocked. "Wow, thank you. Who's idea was this?" Sophie asked questionable. "It was my idea" Hayden spoke up and turned around to face him. Sophie kissed Hayden cheek. "Thank you, Hayden" Sophie said.

[2 hours later]

It has been two hours. I have been hanging with Gavin, Hayden, and Sophie. I saw Jentzen behind Sophie but I ignored it. "Hey Sophie" Jentzen spoke and it caused Sophie to jump a little and she turned around and she sighed. "Jentzen.. what do you want?" Sophie said crossing her arms on her chest.

"I just want to talk" Jentzen said lightly. "About what. We really have nothing to talk about" Sophie said while pushing Jentzen lightly. "I know I didn't give an explanation why we broke up. I think it's time to tell you" Jentzen said before sighing and closed his eyes and then opened them again. "I thought you were dating and kissing behind my back" Jentzen said before adding more. "Have you kissed someone in someway at all since last month to now" Jentzen asked. I feel like he's over protective even if they aren't dating anymore.

"It's none of your business, Jentzen. I just can't believe I fell in love with you. We were strangers, to friends, to crushes, to dating. If I haven't you none of this would be happening at this very moment. I can't believe anything at his moment. I wish I wasn't one of those people that falls in love easily." Sophie and started to have tears. 

Jentzen opens his arms to comfort her but Sophie were already in Hayden's arms. "Jentzen, I think you should leave, I don't want to see her more upset and sad" I said Jentzen before he put his hand in his pockets. "Yeah, for sure" Jentzen said before leaving the building. I saw Sophie behind me and she tapped my shoulder. "I'm going to Starbucks with Hayden. You don't mind at all right?" Sophie asked.

"Don't worry. Go ahead." I said. Gavin and I decided to go to Fro-yo. It was the best time and I realized I'm falling in love with him again.