'The flirting'

[Piper POV]

Sophie thought we should pick up Lev. Lev came out and My mom was driving us so he came in the car. Before and after Lev came in the car I was giggling at Gavin's texts. He has comfort me since the break up. I was sitting between them.

"So, Piper who's making you giggle?" Sophie asks. My idea was Gavin and I flirt because Lev didn't understand me well. "Oh? Gavin" I said showed her my phone. Everyone knows about the flirting. But no one is going to tell him it's a prank. "Looks like you guys can be crushes" Sophie said and Lev not dared to look at us.

When we arrived I went to knock the door and to get this started. Gavin opened it and gave me a couple hug. Lev look upset but I shrugged it off. Everyone else was already in the living room. Sophie sat on the floor next to Hayden. Symonne sat on a chair. Corinne and Sawyer were on a two person coach. There was only the big couch. Gavin went to sit there and I went next to him and then I noticed that Lev as well sat next to me. 

All of us watched a movie. During the movie Gavin 'yawned and then put his arm around me. I leaned on his shoulder. On the corner of my eye I see Lev upset. But I don't understand why if he broke up with me. He could've gave me another chance. But he didn't.

All of us were watching the movie until it paused. We looked at Lev that has the remote in his hand. We waited for Lev to give us an answer. "Look, you guys look like a couple. Why don't you guys together." Lev said. I mean that won't happen because we were only pranking him.

I was the first that spoke besides Lev. "It's not what you think" I said while staying in the same place as I was before. "I know that you are getting back together will Gavin. I always have known that. This why I get jealous. I'm overprotective." Lev said before trying to walk out until Symonne grabbed Lev wrist. "It's a prank" Symonne said. "How is it a prank?" Lev asks with confusion.

"The flirting is a prank" I said not moving. I feel comfortable in the position I'm in. Leaning my head. "If it's prank why you two still have the position as earlier before you told me is a prank?" Lev questions and pointed at Gavin and I. I quickly got up. I saw Gavin sighed. "Even if it is a prank, Piper you will get back with Gavin." Lev said before walking out completely.

I sat back down but without the pervious position. Suddenly I was really cold. Everyone else had one but I forgot mine. "Hey, I brought an extra. You can wear it." Gavin said made me turn around and look at him. "Really? Thanks" I said after he gave an hoodie. I went to the bathroom to put on. It was pretty comfortable. I came out and sat down where I sat before.

All of us watched the entire movie until all of us getting up either the floor or a couch. "Thanks for inviting us Gavin" I said giving him an hug. He hugged me back. Then both of us pulled away. Sophie and I decided to walk.

Before Sophie and I left and went to talk Gavin. "Hey, want your hoodie back?" I asked. "No, you can keep it" Gavin said looking at me. "Thanks" I said and left to walk with Sophie. "So, how's the hoodie?" Sophie asked. "Good, I actual-" I started before realizing what she is doing. "Wait a second why do you want to know" I asked while we were 3 blocks away from home. "You guys are basically crushes" She said. "No, we're not" I said before arriving and Sophie and I went in.

"Piper, just tell me. Do you like Gavin?" She asked. "I-I. I do like Gavin." I said before shutting the door of the bedroom. I just don't know what to do now. Should I confess. I have so many things in my bed that I should sleep early today. As I did.