Traitor

======

A/N: sorry for the late update i may or may not have forgot to press publish ;-; plz dont kill me

(A)Name = Alternate version

Name = Normal Version

Italics = thinking

Enjoy :D

=======

 All-Might's POV

I was going to check up on my boy when I saw...Two of them??? Am I drunk or something?

"A-All Might!" The Izuku on my right stated. "Um so we can explain"

"MIND EXPLAINING FOR ME MY BOYS?"

"Um so you know that m-man that fell from the portal You know that man who was being chased...Well this me? is from the same place!" I turned and looked at the alternate Izuku. He seemed much more....Much more dark... He kept staring, no glaring at me? He had such a dark aura around him...

"Why yes I am not from here, but MAY we please go ahead and go to Aizawa there. We should GO BACK to class!"  Stated the other darker Izuku. There was such...such venom in his voice. I looked at my world's Izuku and he quickly nodded.

"Bye A-All Might! I will see you later!" Right when I was about to say goodbye, the other Izuku took My world's Izuku by the wrist and pulled him towards Aizawa, not looking back. 

I have a VERY bad feeling about this...

=0= This line break was brought to you by my upcoming fanfic! =0=

NO ONES POV

   Once coming back they were told that classes were dismissed early due a...Alternate version of Izuku. Izuku showed (A)Izuku to Recovery Girl's Office to check for injuries before heading back to the dorm.

(A)Izuku POV

  This world is rather...interesting to say the least I was SUCH in a good mood but HE had to show up... Hmmm this world's me said that he was the holder of OFA and was training to become the number one out of the bastards they called heros...He mentioned a man who came here before me..."Hey...m-me?"

I was quickly shot out of my thoughts when this world's me started to talk to me. We were both in Recovery Girl's Office checking for injuries. Was he trying to make friends with me of some crap?

   "..Just call me Deku and everyone else can call you Izuku or something." He nodded to me and we both stared at each other for a moment. I tried my best to stop my face from showing the annoyance I was feeling and tried my best to...smile "I was wondering, can you tell me more about the man who came here before me? You said he was being chased or something."

This world Izuku looked at me. "Y-Yeah! He was being chased my Nomus! Come here let me show you him."

I got up from the bed I was sitting on. I started to follow this Izuku. Who was this person... If Its who I think it is then someone is going to pay a very SLOW and PAINFUL DEATH. I thought we got rid of h-"

"Here he is!"

And there laying sleeping on the bed...

|
|
|
|
|

Was the motherf**king traitor...

=======

Hello my guys! Sorry for the late release :/ and short chapter. Also yes there is a new story coming out soon enough! And those who didn't know I changed my Username! Teacent :D! Anyways stay safe!

Thanks guys for all the reads here! We are nearly at 1k reads! 

-Teacent

======

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Stay tuned for a rather... "CREEPY" Bnha story...But hey... "Shhhhh go to sleep"