Who's the boss now?

"ARE YOU F**KING WITH ME?" A figure of a man yelled at a much taller man. "You telling me the boss just disappered out of no where after a meeting?" The shorter man wore a dress shirt and vest along with black leather gloves. He also had a black face mask covering his mouth and pericing blue and brown eyes. His hair covered a scar around his eye, with two different colors, black and white, split down the middle. The taller man had his midnight blue hair combed back sleek and efficent. He wore a navy blue suit, and white gloves to go along with it. His facial apperance was stern and worried, his eyes covered by sharp rectangular glasses.

"Calm down FlashFire I know how you feel about boss. We call care for boss" The taller man stated at this worlds FlashFire. "I am sure he is safe. I am doing all I can right now to find him"

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? ITS THE BOSS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT? WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? ANSWER ME! FlashFire yelled at the taller man.

"Will you two calm down already~" A woman came out of the shadows of the dark dimmed room they were in. The woman wore a black fitting jumpsuit that clinged onto her body showing her curves. The jumpsuit had mauve and maroon undertones and highlights. She wore highheels with the same color scheme along with white gloves aswell. Her face looked innocent and chubby but her eyes said a diffrenet story. "FlashFire we all love  boss now. He should be fine afterall he is boss.~~Me and glasses are trying to do our very best here.~"

"Grrrr. Im just worried Gravity. I know he will be alright, but I wished he told us something. So what are we doing now? If the heros know that boss is gone they might make a move." FlashFire stated to Gravity and the man with glasses. "Hey guys stop keeping secrets by yourselves and come here to the meeting" Another female voiced called out to them. The three left the dark room and walked into a much brighter room.

There were multiple people there inside the room, sitting around a large meeting table. All looking....villain-ey? The first to speak was the man with glasses. "After the unfortunate disapperance of our boss, we still have to keep up with the regular buisness as per usual. Since we are some of boss's most trusted we will run for now." FlashFire stood up and stated "Note, no one will replace boss UNTIL we...we know he can't come back." Afterwards flashfire sat back down.

"Creator, how has the weapon supply been going on? Have we been able to require the neccsary items and ammuntion to fully carry out our future planes?" Gravity asked the woman who called them earlier. The woman had revealing bloody red clothing around her body, but not any parts showing to much, along with red boots that seemed in fashion. She wore a mask that had a lying smile on it, covering a face and eyes. Her long black haired tied neatly in a bun. 

"Yes, we were successfully able to gain the money needed after multiple raids from banks nearby. If I need to show you, I have the charts and graphs prepa-" Creator was about to show the graphs and charts to everyone there, until a trio of people barged into the room.

"WE FOUND SOMETHING OUT GUYS!" A tall blond man yelled loudly at the group, only to have his mouth tied shut by another man. The blond had yellow brimied glasses and some facial hair along with a long blond hair due. He wore leather all around and leather boots with army gloves. The man who tied them had a regular black sweatpants and shirt, along with a utility belt and combat boots. "Sorry about him, but we found out something that might help us." the tried man stated.

"Go on." Gravity states.

"Me, Mic, and Eraser, have found out that the Pro Hero Nova, has recently gone missing. Our Nomus that we had during that time was hunting him down, correct?" A women stated. She wore a tight fitting black latex suit that covered most of her body along with heels and a mask.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" FlashFire askes.

"Well that exact same nomu had a digital tracking and camera on it. Me and mic decided to tracked it and we viewed the recording. The tracker somehow went offline. But the camera caught something intresting." The man called Eraser stated. "Its best if we show you"

With that Mic setted up. It showed a clip

The nomus was chasing after Nova. The Nomus has been specially made to withstand his flame attacks with the help of Vulture, making his only solution to flee. They were running in a alleyway, in the Red Zone of the city. One of the Nomus picked him up and threw him to a wall, when all of a sudden a purple mist appeared, transforming into a portal. The Nomus jumped through aswell only to see....a class of people. Some of the most wanted villains in there world.

FlashFire, Creator, Gravity, and all the people in the room stared in complete and utter shock at this. It was them...And they were in UA? The place they swore to destory? They saw Vulture and Eraser there aswell.

Eraser and Vulture and the other villains began to fight the Nomus while Nova laid there being treated by...boss and gravity?

They were fighting the Nomus? Before anything can be spoken, they saw him. The boss? That couldnt be him? Right? Before anything can be spoken the recording showed Nova standing.

HEY BASTARDS! Eat this! 

A large wade of flames was sent towards the Nomus, ending the recording. Everyone sat there in complete and udder shock. What had happen? Who were those guys? "Thats not boss right?" Creator asked.

"Thats the problem. Nova went missing BEFORE boss. Meaning, this is most likely where boss is." A new voice joined the party. He wore baggy black clothing with red accents aswell. The most identifiable part of his getup though, was his large red wings on his back. "Vulture? What are you saying?" Gravity asked the four people.

"What Im saying is boss is most likely there. But by the looks of it, it seems where ever they are, we are heros. Which means-"

"That the world they are in have the heros here as villains...Complete Opposites." FlashFire stated.

"Bingo" Vulture stated with finger guns.

"That means, that boss, is a hero? That we are heros? Which means heros are villains..." The man with glasses stated. All of a sudden laughter sprung around the place.

"Well damn, since we know all of this." Gravity started.

"Then Might aswell" Creator stated.

"Start-" Vulture stated

"Some Chaos for them" FlashFire stated wickedly.

Laughter sprung across the room. Plans was formulating for them. They were going to have one hell of a time!

This was going to be so much fun for them! But not for the other them of course! 

_________

A/N: SURPRISE GUYS! Since this story has NEARLY reache 1k views, I have decided to rush and upload a new chapter the day after one has already been post. I changed the name of the fic to Complete Opposites for now. Thanks for reading! 

Leave a vote 

And follow me to keep track with these stories! Buh Bye <3

Now let me sleeep....

-Teacent

Word Count: 1261