Draco Malfoy

(A/n: So in this one shot you are in gryffindor and you are a pureblood. Your parents hate you and they abuse you because you are a blood traitor in their words.)

Your POV

I am Y/n L/n. I am in Gryffindor house in my 3rd year. I am hated by my family because of being in Gryffindor and being friends with blood traitors and mudbloods as they call them. My parents are big supporters of Voldemort. My best friends are Ronald Weasley, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. I am also friends with Draco Malfoy because of our families we met when we were younger and became friends. I am not best friends with him now because he bullies my friends and i am a blood traitor. But there is one problem....                                                                                            I like Draco Malfoy...

I was sitting in the common room with my best friends harry, ron and hermione doing our homework ,or at least hermione was

I was sitting in the common room with my best friends harry, ron and hermione doing our homework ,or at least hermione was. Me and harry got bored of it easily so we started playing a game of wizard's chess.

"HARRY! Y/N! DO YOUR HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW!" Hermione shouted at us. 

"But 'mione we have been working for an hour! And we have already finished potions and transfiguration." i exclaimed.

"Yeah hermione let us talk for a while and then we'll continue." Harry said.

"Okay but you will continue after a break." She said warningly.

"OKAY!!!" Me, Ron and Harry said together.

"So what do you guys wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Ummm.. I dunno maybe food?" Ron said.

"Ron can you think of anything but food?" I joked.Hermione and Harry laughed.

"HEY! It's good!"Ron argued.

"I never said it wasn't" I said.

"Well since christmas is coming where are you going to stay?" Hermione asked.

" I am gonna go back to the dursleys and then probably to the burrow." Harry said.

"I am gonna to the  burrow of course." Ron answered.

"What about you Y/n?" Hermione asked.

I never told them about my parents abusing me or hating me.

"It depends on what my parents want.."I said.