🦋A U T H O R'S N O T E 🦋(IMPORTANT!)

***
I found the picture above on Pinterest, here's the link even though I'm pretty sure that you're unable to use it:
https://pin.it/70joQwc

Published: 29/06/2020
Finished:

So welcome everyone to this Hananene fanfiction!
This author's note is here to set something, first of all, I am still a newbie when it comes to writing so if any of you want to point out something then please do!

All of the warnings you need to take in consideration is rightin the description of the book so take a look at them before reading something you might regret later; I'm just gonna put the warnings here just in case.

Trigger warning/Trauma trigger possible, please be careful while reading this book!

~Contains spoilers for the anime-only watchers and for those who aren't very advanced in the manga. (If you don't know where to read the manga, I personally read it on an app called "manga bird" and of course I will tell you if there are spoilers about the manga)
~Contains swearing but I think it was pretty obvious.

~Art shows in this book aren't mine.

~This book features graphic descriptions of violence, blood and potentially self-harm along with abuse. Bullying will also often being mentioned.

~The characters belong to Aida Iro.
~The cast can be out of character sometimes

Also, this is an AT I think? Since overall it's the same timeline but with some differences.
Oh yeah also, for anyone there will not be lemon because Yashiro is still 15 and Hanako is basically stuck at 14/13.
So no it's not pedophilia 😐

Like Hanako said once, when you die everything is over. Life as a spirit isn't a continuation of your human life. He isn't in the underworld yet because his soul can't die in peace.
So Hanako is basically both mentally and morphologically stuck at 14.

That is probably the last author's note outside of a chapter.
If you have any questions to ask then questions them here.

And kindly leave your expectations in the comments, Hate comments will be deleted :)

Hope you all have an amazing day! 😊👍🌸

-Asuka