🦋C H A P T E R. 4🦋

Picture: https://pin.it/5Mkbdhj
(I'm sorry I couldn't find the other link and who did it-)

Hello and welcome to chapter 4 of "I need you now!" :D
(This chapter corresponds to the Misaki Stairs arc.)
Title: "Missing students?"

Psychological fact: It is possible to die from a broken heart, it's called Stress Cardiomyopathy.
Me: And that is why I always convince myself that I don't have a chance in the first place- But that's seriously concerning...

***
Previously:

"Are you okay?" The human asks in a worried voice, she glances at the staff next to her feet and picked it up.

"Now that we have a chance too we should hide this." She looks around to find a good hiding place as she's being watched by her ghost friend who had an amused smile and a curious gaze.
"You're concern about me?" He asks. Yashiro shots her head up.
"Of course I am! I'm your friend after all!" As soon as those words left her mouth, Hanako's face darkened.

"I see..."

***

"So you're so desperate to have a friend that you would even get along with a murderer huh Yashiro?"

Hanako had a venomous and cold aura around him that could have frightened even the devil itself. He may have tried his best to remain calm but his eyes were betraying what he was really feeling, maybe she noticed because of their bond?

"W... What are you talking about Hanako-kun?" She blinks a few times, trying to understand why was he so angry but then his whole expression had made a complete 180 and he was now having a cheerful smile.
"Nah I'm just kidding! And look at the time, it's time for you to go home Yashiro." Hanako gestures towards the sky, indicating it was late.

"Eh? But-" Before she could finish her sentence Hanako pushes her towards the stairs.
"Come on! You wouldn't want your parents to worry about you do you?" He smiles sweetly with his eyes shut. "And also you shouldn't worry about this boy, he's gonna be just fine." He waves goodbye to the girl.

Once she was out of vision, Hanako was sent back to the bathroom. He then starts to destroy everything in it.

***
Timeskip brought to you by Natsuhiko the simp

Yashiro faces Hanako's back. This one was standing right in front of a tree, with leaves falling from it everywhere.
The situation they were in was like in a romance novel or a manga, the love interest of the protagonist had called the heroine under the cherry tree, he will confess and the two of them will live happily ever after.
But it was real and Yashiro was 99% sure that it will turn our like that for them too.

So she confidently calls Hanako's name, this one turns around to face her and at the sight of her his whole face lifts up and that made Yashiro's heart skips a beat.
He was looking at her with so much fondness in his eyes that it almost felt like a dream-like she was sitting on a soft cloud just enjoying life.

"So you've come after all?" He flashes a sweet and genuine smile at her, because of that Yashiro's cheeks heat up lightly as she nods.
"Well, I know this is sudden but," He takes a step closer, intertwining his hands with her. "I love you Yashiro." He declares with pink tinting his cheeks, for some reason Yashiro thought that this face actually suits him a lot.

"I know that we haven't known each other for a long time but I'm really glad that I found you know? I haven't been happy for a while so..." He gently detaches his fingers from her hands and embraces her.
"Thank you for changing that Yashiro." He whispers softly to her, his mouth right next to her ear. That sent shivers down Yashiro's spine as her face would now be mistaken as a tomato.