complicated 2 - mikey williams

"why do you keep doing this mikey?" it had happened over several times. "acting like you're somebody else makes me frustrated."

"i like you, yn. i do.. it's just taking me time to process and let them know." he barked back at her. she was on his nerves, doesn't she understand?

"processing the fact that we've been going out for three entire months now and talked for one, and they didn't know? processing the fact that you can't even feel like you are you're own person? you know what.. mikey, leave." she had enough of his excuses for the day. she's been putting up with it for too long.

"yn-" he was going to let her know that he was going to tell them tomorrow during after practice dinner. he just needed to figure out how.

"michael, leave.. i'm too tired to try tonight." she watched as he walked out. he tried to lean, and she closed the door.

"what was that about? he still hasn't told them?"kehlani walked out of her room into their small kitchen. she looked at yn who was looking exhausted.

yn had walked to her room. avoiding any and all phone notifications. she turnt of the lights and plopped on her bed. resting her eyes, she drifted off to sleep.
-

she woke up and got ready for the day. it was just another simple friday like the others. she hated how she felt after kicking him out. however, he needed it. she was exhausted from his alternate personality. acting if she was just a friend and he was out here a free agent. playing mr. cool guy.

she answered his call, "hello?"

"yn, i'm sorry. come to the annex right now." she hung up the phone and had put on some shoes. she took a deep breath before leaving the apartment.

yn walked a fifteen minute walk to the annex building which held their college gym. she texted mikey informing him she was there.

as she walked in she had needed to scan a card to get in. realizing she had left her card at home, she texted him to open up the door.

he opened the door to her and a light volume of music came from inside. she walked in led by the warmth of his hand in hers. she was surprised by beautiful white roses scattered around the middle of the court floor where a table had sat with food.

"you did this?" she turnt to look at him. she was in shock. what did she do to deserve him? she hugged him and smiled.

"not just me," he smiled and watched as the boys came out. bronny, zaire, dior, and jah. this time bronny with a female of what she supposed his own. "the boys helped too, plus bronnys girl sienna."

"thank you guys." she hugged every single of them and sat down to eat with mikey. "you really made my day. promise me you'll never be somebody else you're not anymore. don't act different around me."

"i promise, yn. i love you."