friends 2 - amari bailey

you guys asked , you shall receive 🧞‍♀️💓

—— three months later

i watched as y/n kissed up on her new boyfriend. or the boy she had been 'pimping' out. they had just gotten together, after i broke up with you know who. it made me mad watching them. even though, they weren't official.

after the night we kissed, i didn't talk to her. i still haven't, it's been a while. she seems as if she's doing better. moving on, dyed her hair, and a new style.

i shook my head as i left the house party in disbelief that she could do that. do that to me, to us. only if time was frozen for us, just so i could tell her.

i arrived home and quickly went up into my room. "alexa gon on ahead and shuffle polo g." never thought i'd be so messed up over a girl.

i laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. how could she act like i don't exist. i felt a small stream of warm water run down my face. the fourth time this week, hundredth this month. i quickly wiped my tears as i heard someone's footsteps.

"amari," my mom knocked on the door and proceeded to open it up. "y/n is here."

tiktok must've signed it to me. manifestation wasn't real. well, in my beliefs until now. i didn't even write about her, i just thought about her. how she would be in my arms, lay with me, vibe out.

reality hit me as i was in my thoughts, kicking me out of them. "mari?" she sat down on my bed and kicked her shoes off.

i hummed a response and looked at her. she was still beautiful as ever. y/n sighed, "i missed you."

i blinked repeatedly waiting for myself to wake up. must be a dream. she stared at me as if i was crazy. i am not dreaming.

"what about—" i watched as the look in her eyes changed. she was upset, he had already ended it with her already. "y/n, are you okay?"

i sat up and watched as she broke down into tears. i couldn't stand it, i wrapped my arms around her. she buried her head into my neck. i felt her warm tears on my shirt.

she pulled away and apologized, "i'm sorry. i fucked up by kissing you that night. i shouldn't have, and i knew you had her too. can we just go—"

i just grabbed her face and kissed her. i don't know where my boldness came from, but it was happening. y/n kissed back making my heart flutter.

i pulled away, "you don't need to apologize. i'm here now, and i won't let you go off like that again."

her cheeks blushed as she nodded. i wiped the remaining tears off of her cheek. i laid down and she cuddled up next to me.

y/n kissed my jawline and laid her head back down on my chest. "remind me to never switch up like that again."

i rubbed her back, "it happens, but it wont happen again." i whispered. "right now, let's just take everything slowly."

she nodded in agreement. i let her pick whatever netflix show or movie she wanted.

i'm glad she's back. my life feels complete.

authors notey:
y'all asked y'all shall receive. it's short
i know. but there's not so much too it i guess.
thanks for reading foreigners😩💕
-sativa💋