sneak out - bronny james

—— 2:35am

i snuck out the window of my dads office. i was so glad i did this quietly. i walked all the way out towards the gated area and entered the code to let me leave.

i sat at the park behind our houses as i waited for her. i was on the benches holding a shirt and a hoodie. they were both just for her.

——y/n's pov

i successfully made it out with the help of my older cousin. couldn't have done it without her. she shut the window as i slowly walked away. i walked down the block to the park.

there he was, bronny james. he was sitting on the bench all alone using his phone. probably, about to text me.

i walked over to him and stood in the middle of his legs. "hey," he stood up and hugged me.

"you don't know how much i've missed you," bronny pulled away and placed his hands on my hips. "i love you." he kissed me.

i kissed him back and hugged him once again. " love you more."

i felt his hands slip into my pocket. he loves doing that, it's just something he finds cute. ever since we watched to all the boys i've loved before together. such a little baby.

i sat down next to him. "i brought you something," he placed two things of fabric into my lap.

"as you should," i joked. i examined them, a black hoodie and a white shirt. "you're the best."

his smile widened. "some other things you'll have of me when we can't see each other." i love how he's so thoughtful.

quarantine sucks, especially when people aren't making it better. corona is one sickness that is not to be played. our parents are trapping us into the house. one reason why we sneak out. just to see each other. i haven't seen him in two weeks.

"here," i took off my small diamond crusted tennis bracelet. i trust this boy so much. i grabbed his hand gently, and placed the bracelet on him.

he inspected it. "woah, my baby got money." i giggled knowing it was just a gift from one of my close family members. you know how those rich aunties be.

bronny turnt his head and gave me a kiss. i'm going to miss him so much. it sucks we can't see each other a lot. "i'm going to miss you," i sighed and looked down.

he lifted my chin with a finger. "hey, don't be sad. just because we won't see eachother in a minute doesn't mean nothing." bronny pecked my lips.

"i know, it sucks though." bronny nodded, agreeing with me. "we just got to hope for the best."

bronny smiled thinking of something. i looked at him in confusion, furrowing my brows.  "i have something to tell you," i waited for him to continue on. "my mom said i could go over in the next week or so. she talked to yours already."

i hugged him tightly. "you suck for not telling me sooner."

"you wouldn't have wanted to come see me tonight, if you found out." he said as he let go of my torso.

i shook my head, "uhuh girlfriend." he started to laugh causing me to laugh.

"you're something else."

i scrunched my face, "i know."

authors notey:
something short and sweet
just because y'all deserve it
but sativa is big stressed with
finding coaches. hopefully they come
thru. thank u for reading

much love- sativa 💋