Ch. 3 Going on Tour?!?

So it's been a few weeks since my meeting with Justin and our producers. We were prepared to leave for Justin's new tour in a couple of days. I was all of stuff for the next few months. I can't believe that I'm going to live out my dreams and be a part of this tour. Next, thing I know I heard a knock at my door. I run over to the door and open it to see my manager Carl.

"Hey Carl" and I gave him a hug. "So, what are you doing here so early? I thought we were meeting up at the airport later this afternoon."

"I know and I'm still coming, but I just wanted to stop and tell you that I am so proud of you Janey. You've come so far and I'm gonna really miss you." I think I start to see tears come out of his eyes.

"Awwww, Carl don't cry now your gonna make me cry now." I said. "You'll come visit me and I'll come back to see you".

"I know, I hope Justin will take care of you there, I mean your like a sister to me. - Crying.
" Carl, don't worry I'll be fine and Justin will be a good friend and I'll call you or Skype everyday. Okay?"

About 20 minutes later, I left my apartment with my bags all ready to go. I got into my car, and as I put the keys into the ignition my phone started to ring. It was Justin.

"Hey Janey, can you come help me pack, I gotta meet with Scooter in a bit and Im not nearly done."

"Yea sure no prob, Ill be there in a few k." "Okay thnks, babe." Then with that he hangs up.

Woah, did I he just said what I think he said. Babe? Since when did I become 'babe'? About 15 minutes later I pulled up to his house and I guess he could see me coming since he was waiting at the front door.

"Hey you" Justin comes and opens my car door with a hug.

"Hi, Justin". We were walking up to his house and as soon as he opened the door all I could see was a nice ass house. "Damn, Justin nice house!" I said. "Thanks, so lets get packing quick cause we dont wanna miss our flight." "Okay, where do we start?" "My room, come on lets go!" He grabbed my hand and started to race up the stairs.

We got to his room and it was a complete mess. "Justin, woah what the hell happened in here, looks like someone just came in here and went ballistic with your clothes." Yea I know, its just that I was having a hard time finding my clothes and trouble picking what to bring. Hey can you go in the bathroom and get a bag its on the countertop?" "Ok" I said.

I made my way into his bathroom, and on the counter there was no bag. "Hey, Justin! Theres no bag, you sure its in here?" I turned around only to see Justin holding a single rose. "This is for you" He said handing me the rose. " Wow, whats this for?"

"Its to say thanks for helping with this new album and I sort of like you. You're very beautiful and sweet and I cant wait to spend these next few months with you." With that being said, he walked out of the bathroom and began to contine packing like nothing happened. I stood there in the bathroom for a minute reminiscing of what just happened. He thinks Im beautiful? I walked out of the bathroom and gave a huge hug. "Thanks, Justin and Iike you too". I gave him a peck on his cheek.