Falling for You

"This place is such a mess! I haven't written anything for the past two days!" All I could see around my studio was crumbled up pieces paper piling on top of the trash, floor, and by the couch. Writing a song with a good melody and chords is very hard to do when you have so much on your mind. I had this big meeting tomorrow with this producer who wanted me to make some songs for the big pop sensation, Justin Bieber.

" It feels like forever since I told you this.

Of just how much you mean to me , to me

Let me make me you feel my love for you.

Finally, I was getting somewhere with this song. This whole week has been really hectic with my moving into my new apartment in LA and constantly going to the studio making music. * Ring! Ring! Ring!

Me- "Hello"

Carl- " Hey Janey, its Carl.

Me- " Hey I'm still working on the songs I just need to do some more verses and the bridge to the song.

Carl- " Good. Good. I am just calling to tell you that the producers and Justin Bieber will be coming tomorrow at your studio. That's okay right?"

Me- " Yeah, that's totally fine I'm just a little nervous. What happens if they don't like my song? I've been trying to write a decent song for the past two days."

Carl- " You'll be fine, just have confidence that everything is gonna go well and you will be just fine. I have so much faith in you and your music.

Me- "Thanks. I won't let you down. Hey I have to finish this song and do some other things. But I will call you later and fill you in on the details."

Carl- "Okay, knock em dead.

We both hung up, and about an hour later I finished the song, finalized the track, and cleaned up this mess " Oh my god, I finally finished! " I said to myself. I had locked up my studio and went home to rest my aching body.