Ch 4 Closer to Justin

The crew and I were headed to Europe first,  for Justin's World Tour.  It's featuring all of his hit singles ever like 'Baby, Boyfriend, and some of our new songs.

I was going to the airport, with all of my belongings and was more than ready to start this tour. I had said my goodbyes to my close friends and to Carl. He was still a little shaken up from before. But, we pulled through.

"Im really gonna miss you guys, Ill call and Skype you guys everyday." I could start to feel tears over my eyes.

"Gate 597 is boarding, Gate 597 is boarding will all those attending Gate 597 please proceed to the booth."

With that I gave Carl and my friends hugs and kisses. " Goodbye, I'll come visit you sometime kid." Carl said.

"You better!" I told him.

Now, boarding the plane I had put my carry ons underneath my seat and I popped a squat next to one of Justin's dancers. He was sleeping. So, I plugged in my headphones, and pressed play to Love Robbery by Kalin and Myles.  I closed my eyes and began to feel the rhythm to my favorite song.

" Last seen in a little black dress, watch for those eyes cause she armed and dangerous, like bow. Hit you with that one shot."

Next thing I know, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Justin. "Janey, come over here and sit with me. Trust me in an about five minutes, this nigga be snoring."

"Thanks." He helped me carry my bag over to his seat and we both sat down.

"So, Janey back at the house did you really mean when you said you liked me?"  " Well yea I mean, I want to get to know you more and take things slow."  " Same here, I want us to be open with each other and not afraid of to be around each other." He took my hand and gave a warm kiss to it.

At that moment, I leaned in, and gave him a kiss on his lips. We both kissed each other. It felt really good.

" I feel the exact same way too Justin." I laid my head onto his shoulder and began to fell asleep.

A few hours later, we were woken up by Scooter. "Guys, we made it to LONDON! He yelled.

We made it off the airplane and was headed to the hotel. Scooter had us all checked in and ready to go.

Trailing my suitcases down the long hallway, I was looking for Room 1036. "Ok, where the fuck is room 1036?" "1028, 1030 1034, ahhh 1036."

I had put my keycard in and walked in to see Justin.

"Woah, why are you in my room?"

" I was thinking before we start setting up and everything we could have a little date to ourselves." He took my hand and showed me a beautiful candlelit dinner and presented a rose and a kiss.