Ch 5 Boyfriend

Its been about a month since my first meeting with Justin. We've grown very close to each other. Last night, on our date he had asked me after dinner if I would be his 'girlfriend'. To tell you the truth I said 'No'.

I mean I want to get to know him better. But, Im very confused with my feelings right now. I think tonight Im gonna tell him....

*Knock, Knock.
" Housekeeping, you want me to clean for you?"
"Yeah, hold on I'm coming !"yelled.

I ran to the door and saw Justin. He picked me up with a hug.

" I just wanted to do that Okay! Look I gotta go *kiss on the cheek but come to crew member station before the show Ok!" And just like that he was gone.

Woah, what the fuck just happened?  Crew members station? What is up with him?

About three and half hours later, the show was beginning to open and I made my way down the venue and was gonna meet up with some of the crew members, and people were getting ready for the show.

Okay guys it's showtime please report to sidestage. - Charlie said. (Head crew member).

They then went to their assigned positions for the showand lights were hitting the house stage. WTF? I mean I came here and people already be leaving I thought Justin was gonna give us his before the show speeches. Oh well. Then, Charlie comes out of nowhere and pulls me to the ramp, that led to the stage. The backup dancers were taking my hand and leading me to the stage where thousands of screaming fans. They were cheering and going wild to my appearance.

Justin was in the middle of the stage with flowers. He looked so handsome in his little getup. He pulled the microphone to his lips and starting singing Boyfriend. My eyes starting to tear up as I walking towards him.
"Hello beautiful." He said.
The crowd kept on screaming and yelling.
He kept on singing, and I was still shaking and nervous as to this sudden serenade. At the end of the song, he gave me a kiss on the cheek,
"Janey, will you be my girlfriend?"
The crowd went crazy! They were screaming and shouting for me to say Yes.
I looked into Justin's eyes and then to my shaking hands. I took his microphone headset to my mouth and said a gentle "Yes".
Justin was smiling so big and wide, and he swooped me up, "Good Night everybody" he yelled. He was still carrying me off the stage and down the ramp.
The crew was all clapping and whistling. "Aye Justin, you did it" Nick yelled. (His choreographer).

"Hey, thanks you guys for helping me out today with the show and with Janey. Today was a good day and I have nothing but love for you guys. "

After the show, I said my good nights to Charlie and to the crew. I was  tired walking up to my hotel room. I just wanted to go up to my room and take a nice ass bubble bath. I put my keycard in and saw Justin in front me. I was a little shocked but happy to see him.
"How'd you get in here?" I asked.
"Your,  uh roomie let me in Katie." "Oh, um ok I guess". "Yeah she said that she was gonna go out for a bit and be back later."
"Look Janey, I know this is going a little bit fast, but we've known each other for a month or so and I'm really starting to like you, and I just know that I want you to be mine." He walked closer to me and up to my face. "Since you said 'yes' for being my girlfriend, I promise to give you nothing but the best". He locked his lips into mine and cupped my face. I swear kissing him was magical and sweet.

Comment down below your thoughts and opinions. ❤