Chapter 1

Hi! I'm called Callie. My mum and dad are divorced. I'm a vampire and I live with my sister and dad. I'm 16 and have black hair with thick, blue streaks.
((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))
"Dad, where moving again!?" I asked, certainly not delighted. "Yes, I'm sorry but people will get suspicious when I haven't grown yet!" He said. "Oh." I bluntly said. There was no way of getting out of that one. "Go tell your sister." Dad demanded.

I walked up our carpeted stairs to look for Emma-Lee. I like to call her El for short. I knocked on her door and peered through her, half opened door. "Come in!" She called. I walked in and sat at the end of the bed. "What is it?" She asked. "Dad said, where-" I said but was cut of by El. "MOVING!?" She yelled. I sighed, "yes." I said and felt my ears to make sure they where still working. "Oh sorry." She apologized.

"It's alright." I said. "Wanna go hunting tonight?" El asked. "Sure." I cheered. "I'm gonna go now." I said and pointed to the door. "Wait!" She called. I walked backwards towards El. "Yes?" I asked. "When are we moving?" She asked. "I think dad said tomorrow." I sighed. "Oh, bye." She Said. I walked out of the room and back down stairs.

"Dad what school are we gonna go to?" I asked. "Larry Bass Neil." Dad answered. Shit! Apparently if your new, you don't get any friends. "Dad, please not there." I begged. "Your going, I already registered." He sternly said. I huffed and went upstairs. "Dad! Can me and El go hunting tonight?" I called from upstairs. "Sorry, you can't. We need sleep because we're moving tomorrow at 3:00 in the morning!" He yelled. "Shit." I murmured under my breath.

On my way to my room I told awl that we couldn't go hunting. I flopped on my bed and closed the window. When I'm mad, I like to be in darkness. Most of the things that people say about vampires, aren't real.
NOT TRUE
1. Gets burnt by light.
2. Garlic kills us.
3. We're really hungry for humans all he time.
TRUE
1. Can't see our reflection in the mirror.
2. Nothing can kill us other than Wood.
3. Really pale
4. Love black
5. NOT against wear wolves.

I looked In the mirror and saw no reflection. What's the point? I punched it furiously. It all smashed to pieces and they all fell onto the ground. My dad walked into the room, and saw everything.
Shit.