Chapter 7

(THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 123 READS!! YOU GUYS ARE AWSOME!!!!)
We came to a little wooden door, so small i had to bend to get through. Yes that small. I saw about thrity people sitting in the rows of seats. ''Uh..hi.'' i shyly said. ''Hello, Callie Porter is it?'' the teacher asked. ''Uh..yes.'' i said. To be Honest, know one has made fun of me yet, so that's a good sign.

''You'll be in this class for the whole year, according to your reputation, your pretty smart.'' she said. Ok so as you have found out the teacher is a lady. ''Ok.'' i agreed. ''Take a seat anywhere.'' she said. I looked at some of the empty seats and found one beside a blonde girl. She was REALLY pretty. She leaned into me.

''I think where going to be great friends.'' she whispered. I nodded in agreement and looked back at the teacher. This was art, ok, that's pretty good. No sum's or equations. Perfect! ''Now, this week we all have to make a poster about bullying and how bad it is. You need to include, how bad it is, hand writing, how easy it is to do and why you should not do it. It needs to be done by next week.'' the teacher sternly said.

''You will all be paired.'' the teacher added.. I finally took notice to the board and her name was Mrs. McLee. The girl beside me leaned in again. ''My names Hailey, by the way.'' she whispered. ''Leah and Jason, Megan and Riley, Jamie and Ollie, Shaley and Lee, Callie and Hailey, Elliot and Jayce, Sarah and Hannah, Amanda and Holly, Reece and Lewis, Logan and Lindy, Trish and Dez, Noah and Rob, Emma and Cole, Eli and Shawn and Louie and Peter.'' Mrs. McLee said. Yes!!!!!!! Im with Hailey!!!!!!!!!!

''You can start now, or wait until you go home or both.'' Mrs. McLee said.

HAILEY'S P.O.V
Yes!!!!!!!! Im paired with Callie. She is really pretty, and she probably isn't a lesbian but I'm pretty sure friends is the closest we're going to get. "Wanna wait until we go home?" I asked. "Yeah." She said.

AFTER SCHOOL IS OVER
"Callie! Come on!" I yelled, waving in her direction. "Coming!" She called. She came up to me and we walked out of school. "So, what are we going to start on?" She asked. "Um, I was thinking you do the pictures and I can focus on the writing and we both can think on why it's bad and stuff like that," I told her. "It's up to you since your new." I added.

She nodded and I got really excited.

CALLIE'S P.O.V
We came to a house in an estate, it was made out of stone and a bit like a castle. We walked in and the coldness hit me straight away. I knew it was going to be really cold. "I know it's cold, in my room it's warmer." Hailey admitted. We skipped up to her room and got started.

We used:
Cardboard
Paint
Glue
Glitter
Pen
Colouring pencils
Scissors

"Let's start on the base." I suggested. "Ok, glitter?" She asked. "Sure." I said. We drew a square with some space around it for glitter and then a gap underneath and a rectangle under the gap. We put glitter everywhere, trying to stay out of the gaps. This is going to be a long week.