chapter 4

(The last chapter was supposed to be chapter 3, but i called it chapter two, by and accident.)

I walked into the house, gasping at the sight. "El! I call dibs on the big room!" I yelled, hoping she heard me from outside. "Im right here." she laughed. I turned on my heel and found El about 30 inches away from me and not 30 feet, like i thought.

"Oh, i call big room." I said quieter. "I heard you, and i already called dibs in the car but you didn't hear me, because you where listening to music." She chuckled. "Shit!" I whined. She ran upstairs, into the room i wanted. I trailed up behind her and went into another room. I scanned it and realised it was bigger than Els!

"El! My room is bigger ha!" I yelled. Dad walked past with a couple of boxes in his hand. "Im sorry sweetie, but that ones mine." Dad laughed. "Awwww! Really?" I sulked. "Yep." dad said. "I should really stop listening to music in the car." i told him. "Exactly." Dad laughed.

The bed was already laid out, and the wallpaper up. Why? Anyway, i unpacked everything, leaving my computer and books in. I skipped down stairs and found El and dad talking, when they saw me, they fell silent. "What ya talking about?" i questioned. "Uh..nothing." dad hesitated. "Im your daughter, tell me." I said.

"Fine, dad has been meeting up with this dude and they like each other." El said. "Why are you only realising now?" i asked. "He hasn't realised now, he realised ages ago. Oh and im pregnant." El said. "With Jay?" i asked. "No, a girl called Mia." she muttered.

"Cool! We're the same! This is amazing! Your pregnant!" i cheered. "Uh. yeah i guess." El shyly siad. "What are you gonna call it? What gender is it? What are you going to get it? When are you going to get it. What am i going to get it?' i asked.

1111111111111111111111111
What do you thing will happen next?