Chapter 2

"Your going to fix that now, young lady!" He yelled. I glared at him and sat at the end of my bed. "Excuse me?!" He asked. "I'm not going to, first we're moving, second I'm mad but you don't see that, third you keep acting like I'm a baby and fourth I want mum back!" I shouted. He hit me hard but I pulled out my canniness. He backed off.

"Pick it up!" He demanded. I ignored him and ran down the stairs and out of the house. I realized that no one was out. I hid behind a tree and turned into a little bat. I flew over the town, this was probably the last time I was going to see it. I saw my favorite shop, 'B and M.' I always got good bargains in there.

I saw a bat in the distance. I flew over to it. We landed on the ground and we turned into our normal selves. "Hi!" A girl greeted me. "Hi." I politely said. She looked downed. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"We're moving again." She told me. "Me too, my dad is so demanding, my mum and dad divorced." I said. "Mine too, I stay with my mum, she is really demanding too." She told me. "What school are you going to?" I questioned. "Larry Bass Niel." She said. "Me too." I squealed

"Anyway I need to go now." I said. "Bye!" I said. "Bye!" She called. I wish I got her number and her name. I'm lesbian and I want her. I flew home and found my furious dad still on my room. "Dad I'm sorry." I apologized. "Shut up." He demanded. He walked out of the room, leaving me scared as fuck.

I wanted to get some sleep. I got a shower and put on my black onesie with skulls on it, on me. I got into bed and pulled my warm blanket up to my chin. Soon after that, I was asleep.