Chapter 5

(This chapter is dedicated to @rougewolf526 because she was the first person to vote for my chapter AND the first person to follow me. Thank you @rougewolf526 and enjoy your chapter!!!!!!!!)
"I dunno." El said. "When will i meet her?" I asked. "Today.' El told me. IM SO EXCITED. The bell rang. "There she is!' El cheered. 'Be good.' El demanded.

El walked over to the door and swung it open. "Hey!" she greeted a girl with with honey coloured hair, blue eyes, slim, long hair and baby in her hand. What? El already has a baby? Shit! I don't pay as much attention to people than i thought. 'Callie, this is Mia, Mia this is my sister Callie.' El said.

''hi.''i greeted, shaking Mia's hand. Her warm skin brushed against mine and i started to drool. Fuck!! I wiped my hand against my mouth, hoping she didn't see. I think she did though, she had a very puzzled look on her gorgeous face. I wish she was mine but of course my sister is prettier so she gets EVERYONE. 'El, I'm going to my room.' I said and started to itch my face because i wanted to pretend i was sick so i could get the thought of El getting everyone out of my mind.

'But you just......'' El said but was cut of by me. ''Bye.'' i said and walked up our stairs. I sneaked into El's room and grabbed her red, sparkly lip stick. I got into my bed and dotted it on my face. It had little dots of gold but hopefully she wouldn't notice. I went on my phone in bed and went on Subway Surfers.

I officially hate subway surfers. THE STUPID MAN THAT'S TRYING TO CATCH ME IS WINNING!!!! I KEEP DYING!!! I was so mad i through my phone against the wall. I realized it made a huge thud and cracked it. SHIT!!!! I grabbed it and hugged it. ''Im so sorry baby!! Mama will never do that again!!!! Im so sorry, your amazing, if you didn't work i would die.'' i sobbed. ''Don't worry mum! I forgive you, you just got a little stressed.'' i imagined it say in a high voice.

I heard footsteps coming up the wooden stairs. I slipped into bed so they would think i was sick. It was El. ''Uhh...why are you in bed, Callie?'' El asked. ''Don't feel well.'' i muttered. ''Did Mia go?'' I asked. ''Yeah, her sister was having troubles with her fangs.'' El told me. ''Oh.'' i sighed. I loved her face.

I think El noticed the gold in my 'spots'. ''Callie, why is there flecks of gold in your spots?'' El asked. ''Uhh.....maybe it's a bad virus?'' i said but it came out more of a question. She looked closely at my pale face. I blushed. ''That's my favourite lipstick!'' El gasped. ''Uhh....n-no it is-isn't.'' i stuttered.

''Ok, get up where visiting Mia and Stella.'' El said. ''But i have no clothes on, I'm in my Pajamas.'' i said.
El lunged on me and pulled off the covers. ''Ha! Busted.'' El yelled and started dancing around the room like a monkey. ''Fine, you got me.'' i sighed.

''Now get up.'' El yelled. ''Fine.'' i said. I groggily got up and got into El's car. I had my phone in one hand and my earphones in another. I tried to fight the urge to put them in, and i succeeded!! Wooooo!!!!!! Callie Porter has won!!!!!!!

When we got to Mia's house, i regretted not" putting in the ear phones. All El talked about was Mia and how there going to smooch and me being an auntie. I didn't even know i was an auntie to one person and I'm going to be an auntie to two! All dad talked about was starting school tomorrow and me going to get love. People i'm a vampire, not a human!! I absolutely hate love and smooching!

We got into Mia's house and her and El where already snogging. I sat down on a chair and sighed. Dad sat beside me and leaned in. ''I now know what you meant when you said you hate love and how it's gross.'' dadd whispered with wide eyes. This will be the longest day ever!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME SURVIVE!!!! I CAN'T BARE TO LOOK!!! I covered my eyes and after five minutes and took my hands off my eyes and saw El and Mia STILL kissing!!!

Dad wasn't beside me anymore, then he came out of a door and sat back down. ''Where where you?'' i asked. ''Being sick in the toilet.'' dad confessed. ''Why?'' i questioned. ''Look in front of us.'' dad said. I realised it was because of El and Mia. I sighed. ''Tell me when it's over.'' i told dad. He nodded hios head and i fell back and fell asleep.

(Thank you @rougewolf526 for commenting, following and voting. You are amazing!!! Sorry if you didn't like the chapter, i tried to make it longer. Again thank you :). I would also like to thank everyone else for reading this. Bye!!)