Chapter 8

Yes hello, it is me Mak. Yes I said that's the end but I'm just actually joking and I'm going to continue this book.

Why? Because quarantine is boring, I said at Discord I'll continue this if I saw another pls update in my notifs, and the guilt of not finishing this book is bothering me.

I may or may not had a writing spree after watching Itsfunneh last week. I'll try to finish this by the end of the month.

I apologize for my indecisiveness of continuing this or not.

-----

"Now… what do we do with the rumors and Felicia?" Gold asked us as we made ourselves comfortable in the couch of our living room. She was standing in front of us, while me, Draco, and Lunar were all squished together on the long couch.

"I brought cookies." Rainbow entered from the leaving, placing the plates of cookies on our coffee table before taking a seat on the single couch. Draco grabbed a cookie before speaking, "Let's give Felicia the biggest prank ever. I still have my flamethrower."

Lunar and I giggled at Draco's suggestion while our older sibling gave Draco a 'shut-up' glare. With a sigh, Gold slumped on the bean bag. "If you're thinking of burning a politician's daughter's house, feel free to do it. I won't stop you. I'll just see you in jail."

"I was just joking." Draco muttered before popping another cookie into his mouth. 

"Is the rumor even dying down?" Rainbow asked as she walked out of the kitchen with a new plate of cookies. Wait, when did she even got there? I thought she was just on the couch a minute ago.

Lunar shook her head, taking out her phone and probably scrolling down the school gossip website. I don't want to look, it still hurts to see people believing something they haven't seen of in the first place. It hurts to lose everybody's trust just because of a single bad post. "It was dying down yesterday but someone once again ignited the fire and now…" Lunar paused before showing her phone to Gold, "... they're making memes and news articles out of it."

Gold's left eye twitched in irritation, a sign for Lunar to retract her phone and hide it in the safety of her pockets before it turn into pieces of metal. "Hm, you think someone's hacking into the website to make sure the rumor stays afloat?"

We all turned to Draco, who was finishing the last cookie on the first plate. Well, I guess he may be right. I mean, with a school as big as ours, its impossible for it to be popular in a week with other sorts of rumors popping in the website everyday.

"You mean, someone's hacking the system?"

Draco nodded to Rainbow. "I tried hacking the website once. The protection is pretty weak, even a toddler can do it. Nothing worth the hacking though so I left immediately."

"That Felicia… I swear if I get my hands on her hair, she'll be bald before I pull away." Gold muttered under her breath, biting her nails. 

"Let's end this discussion here before all of you blows up. Lunar, let's change your bandages." Rainbow and Lunar left the living room, leaving the three of us.

I glanced at my bandaged arm. It's healing but the wounds and bruises looked disgusting so I always kept them bandaged. "I'll go to school tomorrow."

"Ha, are you stupid Funneh? The rumor is still not dead! You'll just get bombed by bullies!"

I stood up, giving Gold a grin. "Don't worry Gold, the Blueberry Monster is back."

"Look, it's the Blueberry Monster!"

"Shush! If she here's us will be beaten up to no end!"

"I heard the Blueberry Monster fought an entire group of highschoolers yesterday."

"No way! A scrawny fourth grader beating up highschoolers? That's news to me!

I rolled my eyes. This idiots never knew how to shut their mouths huh? And seriously, what's with the nickname? Blueberry Monster? Now I feel like a supervillain. Oh well, I guess I'll live up to their expectations. I'll be the Blueberry Monster.