Unbreakable

Through all the odds and tough times Aimee and Johnny formed a friendship unlike any. They had a very similar sense of humor and spent plenty of time together. They talked all the time and just genuinely enjoyed being around eachother. Regardless of all that happened the two became closer than ever before. Johnny looked to Aimee almost as the person sent into his life for a reason. Something he didn't realize when they broke up. But it became clear. She was sent her to make me a better person. Everyday o strives to be a better person, and she was the inspiration. She was the only person capable, not to necessarily change him because he needed it. But to make him see where he was wrong and that he wanted to change. It was through this they continued to become closer than ever. They would go on to talk and hangout and overall just act like great friends. Many days they would just go do stuff and have a good time. Of course she had college and other things to tend to. But their friendship always remained. Johnny couldn't thank her enough for all she did for him. She may not have realized it, but she was a life saver. She not only made him a stronger person, but a better person. Through this they stayed friends for a long time. They were closer than most friends. And they always watched out for each other. But one day things took a complicated turn.