The ride

Johnny and Aimee had fun together. They got along well and both had a good sense of humor. She was a big doctor who fan, which Johnny eventually found his way into as well. Life was fun between the two but Johnny was always pushing Aimee and he didn't realize the strain of what he was doing. She wasn't sure what she wanted from life, she was a bit younger than Johnny and still learning life. Johnny kept pushing trying to push for something serious but it wasn't what Aimee was ready for. He didn't realize how much stress he was putting on her. But what Johnny never realized was why he persisted to push her to make her think she loved him. Johnny was upset with himself, he wasn't in the shape he wanted to be, he didn't like what he seen in the mirror and it brought him down. He was trying to make someone love him because he didn't love himself. But at the time Johnny had no idea. Johnny was about to leave for vacation for a week and he wouldn't have much phone access. He wrote a letter which he thought was the perfect thing to make her consider her feelings. Reality was he was completely wrong to push her into something. Johnny wanted to rush and that wasn't the answer. It takes a long time to build something but Johnny wanted to hurry. It was then that Johnny was shown by god what it means to be humbled.