Oppurtunity knocks

One day after a long hard day Johnny decided to get onto Facebook. He was just browsing through and something just kind of stuff out. He stumbled up people you may know. There was a girl, her name was Aimee. It was a picture with her mom. Something about that girl got his attention. He was never one to send friend requests to people he doesn't know. But he just had a vibe. You know the vibe when you know you are supposed to do something? Almost as an instinct. So Johnny decided to send her a friend request. Much to his surprise an hour later she had accepted. Johnny thought well perhaps it's a good time to make a new friend. So he sent out a wave, and to his surprise he got one back. They talked for several weeks. Johnny then started to realize through all she was an amazing person. She was very kind, caring and unlike most other girls. She was her own person. She loved art and sci-fi related stuff. And of course a Star Wars fan as well. Johnny had a gut feeling, as nervous as any one could be. He mentioned he thought there was potential there. Much to his surprise she agreed as well. Something he was astonished by. They decided to meet up at a small coffee shop a few weeks later. Both brought a friend along as well. She walked in the door the first time they met, it was one of the most awkward moments of his life. But he knew sometimes you have to take chances to find happiness. They talked and their friends talked. She was a rather quiet young lady. But was very caring, and always listened well. They talked and it went rather well. They had to leave an hour later and Johnny and his friend went to get a hamburger. Next thing he knew she agreed to be his girlfriend and they began dating. What he didn't realize was just how much his life would change one year later.