Chapter 15

-Scarlett's POV-
I wake up in an unknown room wreaking of the smell of blood. I move to get up but am met with searing pain in my ankles and wrists. I look around but only see darkness, even with my heightened senses.

"Morning princess," I hear on my right.

I hear someone moving to me. The person takes off my blindfold. I growl at the sight of him. So it wasn't just a nightmare.

"Now, now. Let's try to be civil here, hun," says the devil himself.

I growl louder.

He jumps onto me with such speed that I yelped. He smirks at me.

"I told you to be civil. No more growling. If you don't obey..." he says and moves closer to me so he could whisper in my ear. "...I might have to punish you."

He smirks. I hate this bastard so much.

-Talahan's POV-
"Her scent is strong; we've almost found her! Hurry!" I order.

I try to mindlink her for the millionth time.

'Talahan!' she exclaims happily through the link.

"I'm almost there, stay calm," I tell her calmly.

'We're underground, please hurry.'

"I'm trying as hard as I possibly can."

'He's back,' she whimpers.

"Don't let him hurt you," I tell her but she doesn't say anything back. "Scarlett?"

"She's underground!" I growl out to my guards.

"Don't worry Alpha King, we'll find our Luna Queen," says one of them.

"I know we'll find her... That's not what I'm worried about..."
______________________
They're so close! Yay! Tell me what you like and dislike about this chapter! Please? Merry Christmas to all of you. I might not update tomorrow because tomorrow's Christmas. I hope you guys like the chapter. Ttyl bye.