15.

--------

"Anong sabi mo, Jazz?" he repeated, still looking at her straightly. 

Hindi naman nabago nun ang tingin ni jazz sakin she's still glaring at me but when her gaze turned to him, her reaction changed.

"Kevin--?" malumanay nitong sabi.
"Bakit mo naman nasabi yun?" he confusingly asked, she chuckled.
"Ke--vin, i--" her voice broke.

I don't know how to properly process what she just threw at me, or maybe because it's hard for me to accept it. Hindi ako epal. Hindi ako ganun.

It hurts.

"Jazz!" he yelled. She's running away, he looked at me first before gesturing to follow her.

Di ko na napigilan ang pagpatak ng luha ko, I was sobbing in silence. I'm hearing her words again, and it's a big slap for me. All I wanted, is to see him happy. But does that happiness requires distance?

My lips parted when I see him running back to me, our eyes lock with each other. His wavy hair runs with him, sumasabay iyon sa ihip ng hangin. I couldn't hear anything rather than the sound that his feet were making, and as soon as he got close he wrapped me with a hug. I can feel him kissing my head, mas lalong tumulo ang luha ko dahil doon. He's whispering words like 'it's okay' 'don't worry' and he keeps on repeating it to me, but my focus was all in the sound of his heartbeat.

It's in the same rhythm as mine.

He then pulled out, looking at me like he's telling me that everything's fine when it's not. He smiled and wiped my tears with his fingers.

"Kakausapin ko sya, wag ka na mag-alala, okay?" he smiled at me.
"Bakit..galit sakin--," i broked down.
"Shh, maiintindihan nya yun, okay? Balik ka na muna doon, gumagabi na," he smiled again, then started to run again, following her.

I  tried to get a grip on myself and marked this as the most confusing thing he did. Why did he come back to comfort me? he should've just followed her, right? Even if it's comforting for me, jazz will take it wrong! 

Nanghihina akong bumalik sa cottage, busy ang lahat sa pagtulong paghahanda ng pagkain at drinks, even Lukas was busy on marinating the pork  barbeque's with rizz on his side. Miguel together with ade and Jeron was organizing the table. Nakita ko naman na nag-aaway si Ky at Mannex about some cooking stuff, both of them seem so angry.