9.

--------

"What the hell was that? Are you guys fighting?"

Ky asked while walking closer to me, both of them saw how lara yelled at me. Mabuti nga at silang dalawa lang ang nakakita, kung madami yun paniguradong nakakahiya.

Lara stared at me for a while, and then just turned her back to walk out. Wow.

"Inaaway ka ba nun' dan? hey!" she asked again. Nagkibit-balikat ako.
"I don't know what's her problem, seriously." i replied.

All of us watched her walking away fastly, even i-- don't understand. Am i stopping kevin from dating? sinabihan ko na sya na wag makipag-date? grabe, judger!

"Laki ng galit sayo nun' ah? diba yun din yung sa basketball?" i nodded.
"Yep, she's that girl,"

We continued to walk towards the gate, gio give us a ride today so we got home early. Bukas naman ay walang klase dahil sabado, at ang ganda ng pabaon sakin ni lara para sa isa' sanang masayang weekends.

I called kevin, but unfortunately i can't reach him. So i have no choice but to wait while scrolling in my twitter. I remembered that i posted something before so i want to check kung may nag-comment ba.

DANIA 🔒@dan.andres
  want you to like me

To my surprise, jane commented and holy cow!

JANE 🔒@ellionajane
just so u know, @hndrx121613

Mabilis ang kilos ko para matawagan si jane, what the hell! she's making me nervous! Bakit nya ba minention si hendrix? Ilang 'ring pa bago nya tuluyang sagutin.

"What the heck jane! why did you mentioned him?" i yelled.

"Para malaman nya? hello?" she laughed, her laugh made me more annoyed.

"You need to delete that or im never gonna talk to you. Again!" i turned off the call and get back to the post again.

I was about to delete it when jane send me a screenshot of my post, i almost screamed when she screen record it while she's sending it to hendrix. Oh gosh! What a traitor!

Im losing my sanity, so i tried to calm myself. But after some minutes, my phone rang and hendrix is calling me now! i breathed in and out, parang wala na akong naiinhale na oxygen dahil sa sobrang kaba.

I answered it and put my phone to my ear, im hearing a loud noise of a car engine running.

"Hello?" i greeted, with a very shaky voice.
"Come out," he ordered.

Confused with what he said still i managed to get up myself,
dahan-dahan akong tumingin sa bintana and seen him outside leaning backwards to his black car. Nagbihis muna ako ng dark green sweater at nag-ayos ng kaunti, ky and ade were busy watching something kaya hindi na nila ako tinanong kung saan ako pupunta.

I felt the cold breeze of the wind, im only wearing a black lettuce shorts since matutulog na nga sana ako. He's also wearing a black sweater and grey adidas jogging pants. Naka-black leather sandals and black beanie.

"Why are you here?" i asked first, he handed me 2 paperbags.
"My gift for you," kumunot ang noo ko.
"Its not my birthday, what is this for?" he smiled.
"Future investment's?" he replied, my eyes narrowed but then i decided to open up what he just handed to me.