A "Bizarre" greeting

Chris jr's P.O.V.

inside the Joestar mansion it was fucking trippy. and when i noticed the TV, the California raisin show was just on.

Chris jr: hey i haven't seen this in forever.

Caeser: yeah any cartoon from the past years. george calls that the joestar time-o-vision.

and then Caesar Zeppeli shows up.

Chris jr: dang you tall.

Caesar: so you were the man who witness my grandfather still being  alive...even though he was dead.

Chris jr: yep but what i wanna know is how that cobra psychopath was your grandfather.

Caesar: you honestly haven't heard about my "actual" father.

Chris jr: your actual father? w-where you getting at?

Caesar was worried about his statement to me. so his memory kinda haunt him a little.

(Flashback)

(back to the present)

Chris jr: i am so sorry about what happened to ya buddy.

i was feeling bad for him but then he somehow haven't recognized his past but his grandfather.

Caesar: look kid i know that you helping my grandfather's trainee, but i just wished my grandfather would've still be here by now.

and he just came the fuck in.

Sir Pentious: well look who just called in the welcome wagon.

when that happened i popped scared when he burst in the door and then Caesar still remembering his family name finally gets to reunite with his grandfather. (at least i think so.)

Caesar: g-g-grandpa! Wammu seriously owes me alot after dropping a massive rock on me.

Sir Pentious: yeah even Tarkus for whatever reason he done to kill me.

Chris jr: wait. was Tarkus the big one or the hair one?

Sir Pentious & Caesar: the big one.

Chris jr: oh.

as i gotten curious up to the toppest level, i started to see a mask on the wall.